Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was at that Murphy vs Allen match. When the frame was forfeited for three snookers.

What did you do when you saw that? Gasp, shrug, laugh, facepalm?

I pulled out the dancing Chewbacca.

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was at that Murphy vs Allen match. When the frame was forfeited for three snookers.

What did you do when you saw that? Gasp, shrug, laugh, facepalm?

I pulled out the dancing Chewbacca.

Pssh. That's terrible. You should have done the crotch chop.

Postby TheSaviour

Yes. I was about to post that I could do with a Selby vs Allen final, IF Selby wins it.. That now exactly how it is being played played. Lucky me. Luckily I didn´t made any bets it would be the case rofl rofl rofl rofl . But really glad Selbo is winning it. He certainly is a strange one; who on earth could had thought he could ever rule the game. He is even a more weird one to rule the game and to be one the absolute top players than Neil Robertson is. But I did get this prediction right as soon as the draw started to get more clear.

I am now looking forward the Northern Ireland trophy. That´s because as it progresses there will be the first Sunday of Advent. Which I am always looking forward. And I have some more money to perhaps to invest while it is a Northern Ireland trophy time. I do have some now too but then just more as some of my investments makes the profit. So I might be tempted. I am not going to be tempted during the next two weeks. And after the Northern Ireland trophy it is straight away the first big one.

Don´t know. Seems that Selbo played all right. Nothing mind blowing, I take it. This would be a very good win to him giving the longer format straight away. Only that way the top players comes out and play. Perhaps Selby felt a bit pressure from here. But that´s always the good the pressure to have existing. Although the perfectionists would not agree with that. Even when I am a perfectionist myself too :chin: .

Well Yan again made his impact too. Just fell a bit short of having this final run. But he´s just 17. How immature were Ronnie or Hendry at this age. Or Selby. Or Allen. Or Robertson. And so on.