Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Last 32 !!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Selty must be shakin at this point. Maybe he'll take his trousers down like when he won that non-sanctioned event in China last year

Wait. What?

Yes. Selty won a non-sanctioned tournament early last year/year before out in China, can't remember who he beat but there were some decent players involved. I was watching the stream of the final, and after he potted the final ball he unbuckled his trousers, they fell open and then he did the belt back up again. It was the weirdest thing. Like he had a bet or something if he won he had to undo his trousers.

Postby TheRocket

Deewee wrote:Robertson playing as good as ever the last few frames

Fully agree. And not just the last few frames. Imo his scoring is generally not in a bad shape this season from what I've seen. And I don't think he's that far away from his best form.

He might lose this match but it could click at any time and he could be winning big tournaments again.

Postby SnookerFan

Iceman33 wrote:6-4 Yan.

Where are the two geniuses who said Yan will be crushed today?

Yan is a top prospect, a person with no eyes could see that.

That opinion is based on his performances last season as well, not just on his one result yesterday.

Postby TheRocket

Dan-cat wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Robertson wins on the black. That was some match.

Fistpump?

Almost. You could see the emotions on his face but he hold himself together which was surprising. Cuz after his match against Fu in this years World Championship he said that we could expect more fist pumps in the future and it was wrong to not show emotions and stuff like that.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I think my favourite one of Robbos was when he did the 100 tons. That was like a whole body pump. Legs akimbo, the lot. Like Shakin' Stevens. All while Judd sat stony faced in his chair. That made it even better.

Trump got the right hump over that.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I think my favourite one of Robbos was when he did the 100 tons. That was like a whole body pump. Legs akimbo, the lot. Like Shakin' Stevens. All while Judd sat stony faced in his chair. That made it even better.

Trump got the right hump over that.

So did I.