Post a reply

OPPO International Championship Heldover and Last 64 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Sunday 29th of October ~ Sunday 5th of November at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

After the start of the event in Preston at the end of September the action moves on to Daqing, China Mark Selby defending his title after a 10-1 demolition of Ding Junhui in the final.

not many surprises in Preston the biggest casualty was Marco Fu losing 6-4 to Thailand's Akani Songsermsawad

With Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins, Judd Trump, Neil Robertson, Ding Junhui and World Champion Mark Selby all in action it promises to be a exciting week of Snooker.

Who will reach the last 32?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: WS International Championship Heldover and Last 64 !!!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:First proper comp of the season

No.

The China Champs was the first proper one, offered same prize money as this, the only thing missing was a Best of 17 semis which this one has.

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Monday?

For Cloud it starts on Monday because that's when Ronnie plays.

True, but what I like about that man is that he's honest about it. I've always said that about him.

all the more reason that Ronnie will retire soon wont have his cloud crap on the forum any more <ok>

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

True, but what I like about that man is that he's honest about it. I've always said that about him.

all the more reason that Ronnie will retire soon wont have his cloud crap on the forum any more <ok>

Cloud is controversial, but you need characters like that in a forum to keep them interesting, whether you agree with his views or not. I disagree with a lot of his views on snooker, but without his like, what's there to debate?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What's the connection? Is Ronnie going to read this forum, snd retire to annoy cloud?