Post a reply

Re: English Open Day Three

Postby Dan-cat

#ShoeGate!

Have you actually seen a picture of his foot? It's mangled.

Whether his trainers should be blue or blakc is such a stupid point. Judd can wear silver studded shoes ffs

The ref is making his TV debut in this Judd/Joyce match. Glen Livit his name is (or something like that.)

I love the Eurosport coverage. I love Joe's Johnson's shirts. Dude.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Thanks for setting these up SF - :hatoff:

Jimmy Robertson vs Gary Wilson up at 10 :mosh:

Yes - thanks SF. We are all pulling together to keep this place alive. Respect due.

Postby Dan-cat

I'm still fully confident we will have a resolution soon.

I just got a private message (this morning) from Roland on Twitter saying:

'Chris says (the certificate) has been “flagged for quality” and he’s having to sort that rubbish out between 2 parties who take ages to reply. It’s frustrating him too, he’s on the case. I’ll let everyone know when we’re back online'

Roland has better things to do than string us along.

And it's now 16 days. Not a month. Or two months. And I know that Pinkie is trying to wind me up. It's working. A little bit. Argh! :)

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I'm with Dan on Shoegate. Who cares?

Brecel wears glitter shoes.

You're right. It's not something anyone should care about. I certainly don't.

Even as a massive Ronnie fan, I do sometimes find the circus that surrounds him very tedious. Last week it was him calling everyone a numpty, this week it's his shoes, next week it will be some other inane crap, and everyone will line up to provide their opinion on it as always and somehow out of nothing it becomes a big talking point. As I said, very tedious indeed.

Seriously, just get on with the bucking snooker!

Postby Andre147

I certainly didnt make a big deal out of it, I was the first to mention it yesterday as something not usual but that was it.

If his Snooker does the talking then we're good. Mavus wont be easy today. Last time they played we all know how Ronnie bottled a 3-0 lead.

Postby SnookerFan

One more day at work, and then I have a weekend of snooker. :bowdown:

Somebody at work asked me if I had my plane tickets booked to Barnsley today. <doh>

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Is Ronnie on the TV table tonight?

Do bears rubbish in the woods?

<laugh> The schedule website had Selby with a screen next to it so I wasn't sure.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm with Dan on Shoegate. Who cares?

Brecel wears glitter shoes.

You're right. It's not something anyone should care about. I certainly don't.

Even as a massive Ronnie fan, I do sometimes find the circus that surrounds him very tedious. Last week it was him calling everyone a numpty, this week it's his shoes, next week it will be some other inane crap, and everyone will line up to provide their opinion on it as always and somehow out of nothing it becomes a big talking point. As I said, very tedious indeed.

Seriously, just get on with the bucking snooker!

Ding deliberately fouled the black yesterday.

I find that a more interesting talking point than the colour of Ronnie's shoes. Or what Ronnie's opinion is, on World Snooker's opinion of his shoes. :zzz:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Steve Peters looks like Rutger Hauer?

Who's Rutger Hauer?

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Steve Peters looks like Rutger Hauer?

Who's Rutger Hauer?

Actor in Bladerunner (1982).