McGill 2 - 1 Holt
Taylor 2 - 0 Lilley
Burns 1 - 2 Zhang Anda
Fang Xiongman 2 - 0 O'Connor
Ford 2 - 1 Xu Si
Eltahhan 0 - 3 Jones.

Re: English Open Day One

Postby LC

I thought this site was returning back to its original format? This is horrible the way it is now and puts me off using the site as regular as I used to

Postby Cloud Strife

LC wrote:I thought this site was returning back to its original format? This is horrible the way it is now and puts me off using the site as regular as I used to

It's getting fixed apparently, but we've been hearing that for about a month at least.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
LC wrote:I thought this site was returning back to its original format? This is horrible the way it is now and puts me off using the site as regular as I used to

It's getting fixed apparently, but we've been hearing that for about a month at least.

YO.

I've told you a million times stop exaggerating. It's been 13 days since the certificate expired, it tells you how long in the error message.

I'm in touch with Roland and his cousin Chris who is renewing the certificate. I spoke to Chris son Friday and he is waiting for the certificate company to do their bit. Now if it was my website I'd be on the phone every hour getting it sorted - but it's not, and I don't want to annoy Chris as he does this work as a favour to Roland. So it's been kid glove management from my end. I've offered to do the web work myself because I just want SI restored back to its former glory. I'm confident Chris will do the job though.

That's all I have right now. I'm on it and I intend to see the job through :)

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

YO.

I've told you a million times stop exaggerating. It's been 13 days since the certificate expired, it tells you how long in the error message.

I'm in touch with Roland and his cousin Chris who is renewing the certificate. I spoke to Chris son Friday and he is waiting for the certificate company to do their bit. Now if it was my website I'd be on the phone every hour getting it sorted - but it's not, and I don't want to annoy Chris as he does this work as a favour to Roland. So it's been kid glove management from my end. I've offered to do the web work myself because I just want SI restored back to its former glory. I'm confident Chris will do the job though.

Grateful for what you have done and the time you have spent on it.

Cheers Dan.

:hatoff:

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

YO.

Grateful for what you have done and the time you have spent on it.

Cheers Dan.

:hatoff:

De nada. I appreciate your appreciation.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Is Trumpet the most boring snooker player in post-match interviews ever? rubbish the bed. He needs some media training.

Maybe Ronnie could advise him as a part of his 'passing on the baton'

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Maybe I should blog about it, here on Snooker Island. <ok>

YESSSSSSS!!!! We need to generate more content for Google. Please endeavor to manufacture Selby-bottom touching similar moments :D