Post a reply

Re: 888sport European Masters Last 64 plus Heldover Matches

Postby Pink Ball

I'm developing a warm friendship with the old boyo running the Chinese around the corner from me. I sometimes pop in for a chat about horse racing when I'm walking past, even when I'm not getting Chinese. His name is Dong or some rubbish but I call him Dominic. He calls me 'small man'. It's lovely.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If that Craig David fella ever gives up the James Bond role, I think it would be an easy fit for Selby.

Don't think Selby will have time for that. He's got more pressing matters to see to like initiating world peace, eradicating hunger and curing global poverty.

If anyone can do it, Selbo can.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:If that Craig David fella ever gives up the James Bond role, I think it would be an easy fit for Selby.

Don't think Selby will have time for that. He's got more pressing matters to see to like initiating world peace, eradicating hunger and curing global poverty.

If anyone can do it, Selbo can.

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Pink Ball wrote:I know exactly how good Selby is. I respect the nuances of his game. I've tried to warm to him, but I can't. I don't think I ever will. Am I not a proper snooker fan?

It's when he's down on a shot and his limbs stick out like a hedgehog's spikes. That's what pisses me off about him. That and the Brylcreem. And the smile.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 04 Oct 2017, edited 1 time in total.