Post a reply

Yushan World Open Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 18th of September ~ Sunday 24th of September at the Yushan Number One Middle School, Yushan, China

The Only Former World Champion left in is Mark Williams with Peter Ebdon, Neil Robertson and last Weeks Indian Open winner John Higgins losing.

But India Open Runner Up Anthony McGill still in after Thumping Lee Walker 5-0 the conquerer of Current World Champion Mark Selby.

Also still there is Ding Junhui whi who will be playing fellow countryman Li Hang having already put Zhang Anda and Xiao Guodong out of the chapionship.

Luca Brecel is having another good run in a high tariff event having won the China Championship in August.

Who will Make it through to the Semi Finals?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Yushan World Open Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

Big points for Allen and Wilson this week in their attempt to get back into the Top 16 for the Crucible

Postby TheSaviour

Come On Kyren Wilson!

Starting to get an impression it is again a relatively big title to Kyren. 4-1 up now against Mark Williams! Well played.

Postby Andre147

Ding v Luca will be a cracker, cant wait for it.

The other semi too, but that first one is the one Im most looking forward to.

Postby eraserhead

Kyren thrashed Allen 6-1 on the way to his Shanghai win. Not seen him play this tournament but he seemed in very good form in his match with MJW.

Postby SnookerFan

What a pain in the bottom I've had tonight.

Taped the morning and the afternoon matches.

Checked who was playing in the afternoon recording, to see which match I fancied. Saw the result of the Mark Williams game. So decided to watch the Brecel game.

Firstly, turns out I misread the Williams score. He lost 5-1, when I thought he won 5-1.

Secondly, after watching three hours of Brecel and McGill, Eurosport cease transmission before the end.

:grrr:

Should've watched Wilson and McGill anyway.