Post a reply

Yushan World Open Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 18th of September ~ Sunday 24th of September at the Yushan Number One Middle School, Yushan, China

Major shocks in the Last 64 as Shaun Murphy and World Champion Mark Selby bit the dust and join Judd Trump on the sidelines.

Indian Open Champion John Higgins, Ding Juhnui, Mark Allen and Neil Robertson still there leading the charge for the Title.

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Yushan World Open Last 32 !!!!!

Postby TheSaviour

I heard it was a really bad one yesterday.

Rushed to the scene to check out that and this line-up.

So a few players living up to their famous names lol.

Just as people thought the upsets-world was already a well dead and buried one, it has made a strong and valiant return.

Come on Junhui !! :happy: :happy:

Fu is dangerous. Thought I would post that before the match. Dott tries to play more like train, which didn´t pose much problems to the current Peter Ebdon.

Making these explanations has become my second language now lol. I heard some young londoners where speaking like that. I found it as an extremely hilarious and an attractive, and not complicated at all, so brilliantly clear. So it comes naturally to me also now lol.

And so an another major Tartan Tussle again! McgIll v Maguire. Come On Anthony! Won´t be an easy this time either. He must remember the Worlds earlier this year. And not the take anything for granted.

Postby hendry_fan

Wow,4 a piece btween Higgins n Selt.

Can the Wizard keep marchin on,or will his great run be stopped by Mr Selty.

Postby hendry_fan

But breaks down at 8,misses a missable black,he leaves Selt an easy red to the middle,the black is hanging right over the pocket,he pots it but "where,s the cue ball going!",it,s gone in a middle bag. :dizzy:

Postby hendry_fan

Higgins wins the tactical battle,Selt leaves him a red,but it,s not an easy one,John gets it though,lands plum on the green.

Postby hendry_fan

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear!,John misses a easy peasy red,leaves Selt one,he pots it,but then bottles position again,plays safe.

Postby hendry_fan

Higgins pulls out another crackin long red,lands on nuthin though,also plays safe.

Higgins 49 Selt 23.

67 still on.

Postby hendry_fan

John tries to bring the last 3 reds into play in pottin the black,but fails,has to play safe again.

Higgins 65 Selt 23.

With now only 51 on.

Postby hendry_fan

John pots a good red,black then another red,Selt gives John his hand.

JUUUUHHHUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!,JOHN HIGGINS INDEED STILL MARCHES ON.

Selty,had his chances to send John packin,but he blew em.

:happy: :happy: COMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!!! :happy: :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Lovin the blow by blow analysis HF!! Not able to watch

I loved it too D-C!. <laugh>

Was a close shave,but John prevailed. :phew:

:happy: :happy: :cracker: JOHN HIGGINS!. :cracker: :happy: :happy:

Postby kolompar

Just started watching, Cao also forced a decider against Bingham. It's already his best result in 3 years, hasn't reached the last 32 in a ranker (apart from the Shoot-out) since 2014 Wuxi.