Post a reply

Re: World Open Last 128 !!!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

Yes, i've seen him a few times, and he looks totally out of his depth with all due respect. He's on tour as the 'Oceania nomination', but the lack of depth in that part of the world is worrying if that's the best they can offer. I don't want to sound harsh because he's probably a very nice guy, but i can't see how his game will improve if he's just on the wrong end of demolitions.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:yea shock results happen but to say he wont be fussed is ridiculous hes a professional sportsman or suppose to be surely losing to your nan hurts like hell never mind a fellow pro.

Judd has always found his nan to be a bit of a bogey player. I believe she has a superior head-to-head.

Postby gallantrabbit

Two losses from 4-0 today!! Ashley Hugshill(?) to Hossein and Ants Hamilton to Allan Taylor. It's all the rage.

Postby TheSaviour

Higgo ??!! What the f.... ? I thought I never need to drink any beer anymore.

Joe Swail had his a slender, a really slender, chances, but the window was closing really quickly. Even a much more quickly than I thought it would.

I can´t see Mark King was any impressive, even he has win 3 out of the 3 now. His opponents just couldn´t finish him even well among the balls. He really needs to try to find his last season form once again. It really is a no-brainer; he even beat Ronnie in Germany. I suppose his coach could really whistle the game off if really wanting to do so. And to request he shouldn´t try to be to an expert while playing. Only when he is trying to do that those slender potting failures comes to hinder his game. His coach could use something as an excuse to whistle the game off. But that´s only could. It all comes down to the what a one want´s to do.

Anthony Hamilton having the some troubles as what Mark King has. AH at his best is an old-time comedy genius. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

This event really, really can't get here soon enough.

Apart from a few bits and bobs at the China Championship, I haven't seen any snooker since the beginning of May.

Don't help that the Paul Hunter Classic was only on the Player. And why, oh why, did my cousin have to get married the weekend of the Riga Masters?

If only I could invent a time machine and move forward a few weeks to watch some snooker. rofl

Postby Alex0paul

Too many crappy events at this time of the year. Who cares about 6 reds ffs

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:yea shock results happen but to say he wont be fussed is ridiculous hes a professional sportsman or suppose to be surely losing to your nan hurts like hell never mind a fellow pro.

Judd has always found his nan to be a bit of a bogey player. I believe she has a superior head-to-head.

I was always trying to get my nan to come for a game. She wasn't it to it.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Too many crappy events at this time of the year. Who cares about 6 reds ffs

I might watch a bit, if it was on Eurosport.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Too many crappy events at this time of the year. Who cares about 6 reds ffs

What's that coming over the hill?

It's the shootout, it's the shootout!!

rofl rofl rofl

Shootout. :bird:

Postby Dan-cat

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Also I would be extremely happy if she'd beaten me. Welcomed it even. You see she had no legs or arms. Her name you ask? Helena.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Also I would be extremely happy if she'd beaten me. Welcomed it even. You see she had no legs or arms. Her name you ask? Helena.

Is that a joke, I haven't got?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Boxing Helena

What?

Boxing Helena is a 1993 American romantic mystery thriller film with horror elements directed by Jennifer Lynch, and starring Sherilyn Fenn, Julian Sands, and Bill Paxton. The plot follows a surgeon whose growing obsession with a woman leads him to amputate her limbs and hold her captive in his home after she suffers a car accident.

The film garnered notoriety prior to its release after protracted legal battles with Madonna and Kim Basinger, both of whom backed out of the leading role of Helena. It debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in January 1993, where it received critical praise.

Lolz. 'Romantic mysery thriller' So romantic, he cuts her arms and legs off and keeps her in a box so she can't get away.

What's wrong with flowers?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I just googled it. It's got the bloke from Warlock in it.

Julian Sands. His brother Quentin was my English teacher at school. Damned fine one too, a dude. I learned he got fired from my school several years later for asking his students to pen their own suicide note for their homework. More recently Quentin was voted Britain's sexiest man in She Magazine. You can't make this stuff up http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n ... iest_man_/

Postby The_Abbott

hendry_fan wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:

I once lost 8-0,has been my BIGGEST defeat so far,it actually happened just a few months ago,although,it was,nt really shocking,as it was against one of the top 5 players in my club. :-)

I'm always on the end of a good spanking. I can't remember the last time I won a frame of snooker <laugh> . I once lost 4-0 to a 11 year old kid <laugh>