Post a reply

EverGrande China Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 16th- Tuesday 22nd of August at the Guangzhou Sports Institute Asian Games Venue, Guangzhou, China

In the Quarter Final theres a mixture of youth and experiance as Zhou Yuelong and Luca Brecel fly the flag for youth Fergal O'Brien at 45 is the oldest man left having beaten Alan McManus 5-4 from 4-2 down closing it out with the only two half centuries of the Match.

The two favourites Shaun Murphy and Ronnie O'Sullivan made light work of their Scottish opponents beating Stephen Maguire and Graeme Dott 5-0 respectively.

Who will reach the semi finals?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: EverGrande China Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

I think we'll see the favourites winning their matches today, so that means Murphy v Carter and Ronnie v Mjw in the semis which wouldnt be a bad line up.

On the other hand, if there's one player I dont actually mind too much Ronnie losing to, that player is definately Luca.

Two young players battling it out for this big title in the Final would be good for the game, but I obviously want my favourite player to win it.

Postby Andre147

I also see there's no coverage of the Ronnie v Luca 12:30 session, neither on British or International ES.. rubbish then!

Any way we can watch that session? A link to a stream would be appreciated. I'll try and find one in the morning.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:I also see there's no coverage of the Ronnie v Luca 12:30 session, neither on British or International ES.. rubbish then!

Any way we can watch that session? A link to a stream would be appreciated. I'll try and find one in the morning.

What a joke, Eurosport.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I also see there's no coverage of the Ronnie v Luca 12:30 session, neither on British or International ES.. rubbish then!

I already pointed this out earlier in the thread. :wave:

Postby gcjdavid

fromhot.com perhaps?