Post a reply

EverGrande China Championship Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 16th- Tuesday 22nd of August at the Guangzhou Sports Institute Asian Games Venue, Guangzhou, China

After a few shocks that saw former World Champions Neil Robertson and Stuart Bingham bite the dust the current World Champion Mark Selby plus Legends Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Williams and John Higgins survives.

Who will reach the Last 16?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: EverGrande China Championship Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Finally

God sakes back in the day i got stick for being online all the time and watching snooker now that i have other things to do and working i still get stick <doh>

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:

God sakes back in the day i got stick for being online all the time and watching snooker now that i have other things to do and working i still get stick <doh>

You're the Mark Selby of posting, son. They hate you cos they ain't you.

Postby eraserhead

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

It will take longer than it should but you know he'll get the job done.

Postby Pink Ball

eraserhead wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

It will take longer than it should but you know he'll get the job done.

He like granite. Ain't flashy, but gots substance.

Postby Gridlock

I am gonna try to find the Pants McManus match live in the morning! Might have a little single malt with me coffee!

What say you Hendry_fan!

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

Not off me you didn't.

The one thing I always liked about you was, that you were one of the few who weren't calling everything a tin pot tournament.

I always liked the Wild who gave others stick for not being big enough snooker fans. Made me think I wasn't the only one who thought snooker was the most important thing in the world. rofl

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Hamilton had to forfeit after the first frame cause he has some kind of injury.

Quickfire response from the Rocket with a century. Now win the 4th and level the match.

Shittt, Ronnies girlfriend was in Barcelona yesteday and had to hide in a freezer to escape the attack.

Hope all is okay. Snooker is secondary then.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Shittt, Ronnies girlfriend was in Barcelona yesteday and had to hide in a freezer to escape the attack.

Oh rubbish. Really? Hope she's okay.

Some really terrible things happening in the world these days.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:It wonders me that Ronnie is playing after what happened to Laila even though nothing happened to her. Thought he would fly back to see after her.

Yes, I think he could be forgiven for not bothering about the snooker and flying to see her.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Sexy Fergal still only in frame 3

I wouldn't mind, but it's taken him and hour and a half to break off.

The coin toss at the start took them 20 minutes.

Heads or tails is a pretty tough choice

Postby TheSaviour

Ronnie Gilbert 2-2. Ronnie already made a 130.

The usual suspects gathering ominous pace. Sad sad, really sad. No upsets anymore at all. Even Matthew Stevens ended the much antipated Mark Allen´s run. Which can´t be eyed as an any upset. Given Matthew´s vision lately, and his great overall track-record.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Ronnie Gilbert 2-2. Ronnie already made a 130.

The usual suspects gathering ominous pace. Sad sad, really sad. No upsets anymore at all. Even Matthew Stevens ended the much antipated Mark Allen´s run. Which can´t be eyed as an any upset. Given Matthew´s vision lately, and his great overall track-record.

I wasn't upset that Allen lost, I'll give you that. rofl

Postby Alex0paul

What happened to Jak Jones?

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:

What happened to Jak Jones?

Something monstrous.