Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Last 128 and Last 64 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:COME ON TOM FORD!! :D

Going to see how Judd plays with his laser eyes. After losing to Rory he must have it's the eyes that are the problem. :roll:

Hmmmm,not seen many,if any COME ON TOM FORD,s on Snooker Island bfore.

Is your "COME ON TOM FORD!!",cause your a fan o his,or is it cause you don,t like Selt?. :-)

Trump seems to be doin ok so far,he,s 2 a piece atm and has knocked in breaks of 67 and 86.

Postby eraserhead

hendry_fan wrote:Hmmmm,not seen many,if any COME ON TOM FORD,s on Snooker Island bfore.

Is your "COME ON TOM FORD!!",cause your a fan o his,or is it cause you don,t like Selt?. :-)

Trump seems to be doin ok so far,he,s 2 a piece atm and has knocked in breaks of 67 and 86.

I'm a big fan of whoever can knock Selt out of a tournament. :-D

Judd's playing quite well but Wells is managing to punish him when he makes a mistake, quite a good match.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Hmmmm,not seen many,if any COME ON TOM FORD,s on Snooker Island bfore.

I'm a big fan of whoever can knock Selt out of a tournament. :-D

Judd's playing quite well but Wells is managing to punish him when he makes a mistake, quite a good match.

I thought it was more cause you wanted Selt to lose. <laugh>

Postby eraserhead

hendry_fan wrote:All the top players won there matches.

Selt not only lost,he did,nt even knock in one 50+ er,he got 4 thrown at him,i wonder if Ford,ll be grumpy with that. :-D

Englands brave Tom Ford :happy:

Watching Ronnie's match on youtube now, commentators mention Robbo being provisionally 17th didn't realise his results had been that bad.

Postby Alex0paul

eraserhead wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:All the top players won there matches.

Selt not only lost,he did,nt even knock in one 50+ er,he got 4 thrown at him,i wonder if Ford,ll be grumpy with that. :-D

Englands brave Tom Ford :happy:

Watching Ronnie's match on youtube now, commentators mention Robbo being provisionally 17th didn't realise his results had been that bad.

He's got a lot of points coming off in November/December

Postby Alex0paul

eraserhead wrote:Just thinking as well, is Bingham's ranking in trouble? I know he won the welsh but hasn't had many great results recently.

Bingham is fine, provisionally number 7 on the end of season list. Allen, Wilson and Robertson in most danger and Walden needs a good year to avoid falling out of the 32.

Postby eraserhead

Alex0paul wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Just thinking as well, is Bingham's ranking in trouble? I know he won the welsh but hasn't had many great results recently.

Bingham is fine, provisionally number 7 on the end of season list. Allen, Wilson and Robertson in most danger and Walden needs a good year to avoid falling out of the 32.

I would have thought Allen was doing better than Bingham, but he just lost to Stevens. :shrug:

Postby Alex0paul

eraserhead wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

I would have thought Allen was doing better than Bingham, but he just lost to Stevens. :shrug:

Allen has a lot of points to come off around March time

Postby Andre147

Gilbert is a dangerous opponent for Ronnie, wouldnt be too surprised if Ron lost, but on the other hand Ron seems to be cueing well.

More surprised is the fact hes in the morning session again... but if he wins his next match will be the 12:30 session.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Gilbert is a dangerous opponent for Ronnie, wouldnt be too surprised if Ron lost, but on the other hand Ron seems to be cueing well.

More surprised is the fact hes in the morning session again... but if he wins his next match will be the 12:30 session.

Technically, it is the afternoon session in China.