Post a reply

Re: Snooker boom in Iran

Postby TheSaviour

Hear hear. Hossein Vafaei tactically with Ding is the best there just currently is. Actually Hossein is tactically even slightly better, while Ding got the most supreme and impressive overall-game.

So that boom was always on the cards.

It still doesn´t mean Hossein or Ding would be able to rule the game. They are excellent, but some other people can even afford them to be the best.. I am just unspeakable disappointed how for example Ronnie has lately faired himself. It has cost me some money to waiting something to happen when it never happens. He still got that class so I am not that much bothered what happens in Iran or in China.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Hear hear. Hossein Vafaei tactically with Ding is the best there just currently is. Actually Hossein is tactically even slightly better, while Ding got the most supreme and impressive overall-game.

So that boom was always on the cards.

It still doesn´t mean Hossein or Ding would be able to rule the game. They are excellent, but some other people can even afford them to be the best.. I am just unspeakable disappointed how for example Ronnie has lately faired himself. It has cost me some money to waiting something to happen when it never happens. He still got that class so I am not that much bothered what happens in Iran or in China.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I walked along the avenue.
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you;
Meet a girl like you.
With auburn hair and tawny eyes;
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;
Hypnotize me through.
And Iran, Iran so far away.

Postby Dan-cat

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's
Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

Werewolf!!! Took me ages

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:So Saviour - you definitely write like you are from Cornwall or Devon. Which one is it? Do you work in the fishing industry?

Leave Devon out of this

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Alex0paul wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:So Saviour - you definitely write like you are from Cornwall or Devon. Which one is it? Do you work in the fishing industry?

Leave Devon out of this

No offence intended :hatoff:

Postby SnookerEd25

A quick Google search reveals there are psychiatric institutions in both Devon & Cornwall.

I'm not saying that's relevant in any way, but it is a fact.