Post a reply

Who said that

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Here is a trivia question. Which snooker player said the following after losing a match in 2015 and who was he referring to?

"I played a good frame to go 4-2 but then he went out and once he came back he was the most boring player I've played this season. He was so slow and every time he got to the table he took so long. When I did come back to the table it felt like I hadn't been there for half-an-hour. If he played like that to win, then well done."
"It does get inside your head because I don't like slow play anyway – I don't think anybody does. I actually heard a few of the people behind me in the crowd say it was boring as well – I don't enjoy it and the crowd don't enjoy it, so cut it out. It was tough because I didn't get too many chances from 5-3 ahead. I got a chance at 5-4 and missed a difficult black down the cushion but didn't get much of a chance in the last frame."

"There are some positives from this tournament because I've played well, I'm just disappointed a little bit with the way I went out. If I'd have got played off the table then fair enough but to get bored off the table, that's something different. ."

Re: Who said that

Postby eraserhead

Barry about Masters final! ;-)

Seriously though I think it was Tom Ford but can't remember for what or why.

Re: Who said that

Postby Badsnookerplayer

eraserhead wrote:Barry about Masters final! ;-)

Seriously though I think it was Tom Ford but can't remember for what or why.

:hatoff:
Very impressive Eraserhead - didn't think anyone would get that especially as quickly.