Post a reply

Re: MD's Blog - Do you miss The Premier League?

Postby SnookerFan

I don't miss it.

It was okay enough to dip in and out of, when the tour was less full. But even then, the shot clock made it pretty dull watching.

Now there's plenty of real snooker on in a season, the Premier League isn't needed or wanted. I can't even remember the last time I even thought about it.

Postby TheSaviour

What an absolute rubbish it was. Certainly not missing it. They changed the format too many times, and not found the calm a man versus a man - format at any time. I thought it was not possible to play a one visit snooker there. It´s all about first the top quality safety exchanges untill another player gets snookered so badly no escape root even with a few cushions, and obviously the one who gets in having the quality and bottle to clear.

I heard that were are into snooker because of the top notch gentleman - clothing they are having. Because these days only a very rare of us now under 40 of age gets a decent wedding, or wedding at all. So we are using professional snooker as a substitue. It´s about their clothing and their suppose to be gentleman type of behaviour. I settled and reached an agreement about it.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Snooker or marriage? I'm not sure which way to go...

That depends. Who wants you to marry them? Will they do it on a weekend that snooker isn't on? Will they let you take them to The Crucible as a honeymoon?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Snooker or marriage? I'm not sure which way to go...

That depends. Who wants you to marry them? Will they do it on a weekend that snooker isn't on? Will they let you take them to The Crucible as a honeymoon?

If I married all 15 reds would that be polygamy?