Re: The Early Term Report!

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:

If you knew Xu SI, like I know Xu Si...

[/quote]

:clap:

Postby The_Abbott

I just read the Antony Hamilton interview about making the Top 16 a goal for the season and his response was that everyone knows who the Top 16 should be and he's not one of them. He should be ranked 40th.

That's what I like about snooker at the moment. Its performance related so yes you may have the best snooker players but they have to show up and earn it more now.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:This guy doing well.

...or taking the pi**.

Postby Dan-cat

The_Abbott wrote:I just read the Antony Hamilton interview about making the Top 16 a goal for the season and his response was that everyone knows who the Top 16 should be and he's not one of them. He should be ranked 40th.

That's what I like about snooker at the moment. Its performance related so yes you may have the best snooker players but they have to show up and earn it more now.

When has the snooker tour ever not been performance related?

:P

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I just read the Antony Hamilton interview about making the Top 16 a goal for the season and his response was that everyone knows who the Top 16 should be and he's not one of them. He should be ranked 40th.

When you could play like cack all season, have a decent run at The Crucible, then stay in the top 16 all next season?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

When you could play like cack all season, have a decent run at The Crucible, then stay in the top 16 all next season?

Like Stuart Bingham? :P

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Still performance related.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Like Stuart Bingham? :P

Fair point. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
If you knew Xu SI, like I know Xu Si...

:clap:

If you knew Xu Si, like I know Xu Si
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a girl
There's none so classy
As this fair lassie
Oh! Oh! Holy Moses, what a chassis

I performed this song when I was 10 years old in my primary School in Ripley, Yorkshire, in the end of term show where we had to perform for the teachers.

I love using the word chassis when complimenting my girlfriend's body! I had forgotten it was in this song

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
I love using the word chassis when complimenting my girlfriend's body!

Did you learn your seduction technique from Alan Partridge, DC?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Hahaha it is very Partridge-esque. I make it work, somehow! :)

I just binged watched the 12 short episodes of Mid Morning Matters on Now TV. Soooo goood!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Hahaha it is very Partridge-esque. I make it work, somehow! :)

I just binged watched the 12 short episodes of Mid Morning Matters on Now TV. Soooo goood!!

No need to ask, he's a smooth operator...