Post a reply

Re: China Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby kolompar

Tony Drago might not have been the most successful but he was really unique, there's still noone like him. He was also a top 16 player in the hardest era.

Postby Alex0paul

kolompar wrote:Tony Drago might not have been the most successful but he was really unique, there's still noone like him. He was also a top 16 player in the hardest era.

He'd have won multiple ranking titles in this era

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:Tony Drago might not have been the most successful but he was really unique, there's still noone like him. He was also a top 16 player in the hardest era.

With Drago it wasnt the flash shots that done him in but the nothing shots he took for granted by rushing.

Ive always thought Drago did not play at his natural pace he played a tad too quick and it cost him.

Today i see a lot of players do that sort of thing.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

With Drago it wasnt the flash shots that done him in but the nothing shots he took for granted by rushing.

Ive always thought Drago did not play at his natural pace he played a tad too quick and it cost him.

Graeme Dott is the modern day Tony Drago.

Postby Wildey

The second frame in the Robbo v Greene Match is worst than Club standard very poor

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:The second frame in the Robbo v Greene Match is worst than Club standard very poor

How are you watching it Wildey?

Eurosport Player

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selt wins 5-4 from 4-0 down

Indeed!,good on him for doin that,coming back from 4-0 down against any player is a wonderful feat. <ok>

Hard luck to the young Scot,(18),Chris Totten,who just lost 5-4,against Un-Nooh,he was 4-3 up,but unfortunatly could,nt pull it off.

He has a wee consolation of registerin his first ever century break,in the 5th frame he knocked in exactly a *100* . :-)

Postby Dan-cat

Alex0paul wrote:

No.

Postby sas6789

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No.

Yes.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Agreed

Postby Dan-cat

sas6789 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

No.

Yes.

No.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Dott is a much better player than Drago, in my opinion

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Selected Last 128 Matches
Zhou Yuelong v Christopher Keogan
Anthony McGill v Craig Steadman
Yan Bingtao v Wang Yuchen
Peter Ebdon v Nigel Bond
Anthony Hamilton v Robin Hull
Gary Wilson v Ken Doherty
Shaun Murphy v Zhang Anda
Ben Woollaston v Lukas Kleckers
Mark Davis v Alexander Ursenbacker
Robbie Williams v Aditya Mehta
Fergaal O'Brien v Sam Craigie
Kyren Wilson v Michael Georgiou
Alan McManus v Hammad Miah
Robert Milkins v Zhao Xintong
David Gilbert v Mitchell Mann
Stuart Carrington v Scott Donaldson
Joe Perry v Eden Sharav
Luca Brecel v Sean O'Sullivan
Hossein Vafaei v Soheil Vahedi
Neil Robertson v Gerard Greene
Matthew Stevens v Ashley Hugill
Yu Delu v Cao Yupeng
Ryan Day v Jimmy White
Matthew Selt v Peter Lines

I saw Peter Ebdon vs Nigel Bond at The Crucible live in 2007. The second session got pulled off early. rofl

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:

I saw Peter Ebdon vs Nigel Bond at The Crucible live in 2007. The second session got pulled off early. rofl

Hmmm; has a BO7 ever been pulled off early? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
V. funny, but I always thought it was a bit harsh of McManus to not allow play to continue.

Maybe so.

But I don't really have any sympathy with Drago. He conceded, can't then change his mind. His own fault.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Hmmm; has a BO7 ever been pulled off early? :chin:

If it could happen to anyone....