Post a reply

Re: New World Seniors Tour announced

Postby TheSaviour

It´s not my problem or fault if they failing to get the audiences anymore.

If people are not anymore interested to see the players like Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis, Ronnie O´Sullivan or John Higgins, or to recognise their so called aura, it´s not my problem at all. It´s up to them (the players) trying to make things looking interesting.

They can announce as many new Tours as they just want to.

The good news is that the top players can still make some with it. That's what is all about; when person dies, if he/she is having no debts everyone can and will salute him/her how good person it was. It´s just all about that, there´s just nothing more in it. Anyone with even milliards or billiards can do them whatever during the living period. It doesn´t matter at all, or no-one could be less interested about it. It´s all about just during the funerals if there´s no debt and there´s some money to share everyone are delighted and saluting a deceased person. rofl rofl rofl

That´s the only requirement to get in, and to be a someone. Living your life in a way there´s no debts when passing away..

Postby Ronnie79

TheSaviour wrote:It´s not my problem or fault if they failing to get the audiences anymore.

If people are not anymore interested to see the players like Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis, Ronnie O´Sullivan or John Higgins, or to recognise their so called aura, it´s not my problem at all. It´s up to them (the players) trying to make things looking interesting.

The good news is that the top players can still make some with it. That's what is all about; when person dies, if he/she is having no debts everyone can and will salute him/her how good person it was. It´s just all about that, there´s just nothing more in it. Anyone with even milliards or billiards can do them whatever during the living period. It doesn´t matter at all, or no-one could be less interested about it. It´s all about just during the funerals if there´s no debt and there´s some money to share everyone are delighted and saluting a deceased person. rofl rofl rofl

That´s the only requirement to get in, and to be a someone. Living your life in a way there´s no debts when passing away..

Wtf it that about ?.

Postby The_Abbott

the resident bot is at it again!

I guess its open to non-pro's only. So Peter Lines can't enter to reclaim his world snooker crown!

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie79 wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:It´s not my problem or fault if they failing to get the audiences anymore.

Wtf it that about ?.

:spam:

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Legends sent me the following e-mail;

The World Seniors Championship returns to Scunthorpe, and once again the winner will take his place at Ponds Forge in the 2018 Worlds. 4 Qualifiers battled it out with the likes of Stephen Hendry, and eventual winner Peter Lines, in March, this time 8 Amateur qualifiers will get their chance. The dates are 21st – 24th March 2018.

Following on from the first World Seniors Championship, under the stewardship of Jason Francis at Snooker Legends, the snooker promoter has today announced the first ever World Seniors Tour in partnership with Stephen Hendry, which will once again give all over 40’s amateur players the chance to play in some of the sport’s most iconic venues.

The UK Seniors Championship will be staged at the Harlequin Theatre in Redhill, Surrey. 8 Legends will battle it out with 4 qualifiers with the winner carrying off £7500. The dates are Tuesday 24th – Thursday 26th October.

The iconic venue Goffs, in County Kildare, will once again stage the Irish Masters, albeit the Seniors Irish Masters. 6 legends will battle it out with 2 qualifiers from the North and South of Ireland in the pressure cooker venue. The Event runs the weekend of the 6th and 7th January 2018. 5k the winner.

The Seniors Masters will take place one week before BetFred World Championships, at the most famous venue of all, The Crucible Theatre in Sheffield. 2 lucky qualifiers will get the chance to play in the one table set up at the games most hallowed venue. 6 legends will be there trying to stop one of them lifting the trophy under the lights on the 12th April.

Every Amateur player over the age of 40 will get 16 chances to get to a final event, qualifiers are being held in all 4 Home Nations as well as Southern Ireland and China. If you are 39 now but turn 40 before the first days play of the qualifier you’ve entered you are eligible too. There is now prize money on offer for all winners of a qualifier and the launch of the official world senior’s rankings.

Launch dinners will be held the day before the first days play at all events, Golf days will be held at the UK, Worlds and Seniors Masters.
Full details of how to enter and where the qualifiers are being held can be found on the snooker legends website. www.snookerlegends.co.uk