Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Wed April 26th) Q Final !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 15th of April~Monday 1st of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

John Higgins looks like hes got one big foot in the semi final as he opens a 11-5 lead over Kyren Wilson and will play to a finish in the morning as Mark Selby and Marco Fu starts their second session with Selby 6-2 up.

And the afternoon will see Ronnie O'Sullivan trying to dig himself out of a 10-6 hole against Ding Junhui to see who will reach 13 first and Barry Hawkins will resume in his second session against Stephen Maguire.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Tuesday 25th of April

10am

Mark Selby 6-2 Marco Fu Selby leads 12-5
**Kyren Wilson 5-11 John Higgins Wilson leads 1-0

2.30pm

**Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-10 Ding Junhui O'Sullivan leads 10-3
Barry Hawkins 5-3 Stephen Maguire Maguire leads 12-11

7pm

**Mark Selby 6-2 Marco Fu Selby leads 12-5
**Barry Hawkins 5-3 Stephen Maguire Maguire leads 12-11

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 26th) Q Final !!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Usually my favourite day of the tournament. Hope for some good drama <ok>

Yea its like Judgement day Who will qualify for the crucible this is who will play on the ONE table at the crucible.

Postby GJ

Wild

Still confident on Higgins not doing it

or will you just turn on every player that falls to him as a back tracking method

Postby GJ

Pink Ball wrote:
GJ wrote:Wild

or will you just turn on every player that falls to him as a back tracking method

Like you?

I was looking for any reason kyren would beat him , Higgins has been playing great but I had hoped for the best.

Wild has said for ages Higgins wont win another WSC

I never said that

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:Hawkins versus Ding would be a great final, IMO. That's the one I'm hoping for and I don't think it's too unrealistic either.

People listing out all the people who could beat Selby, yet none of them have event thought to mention Hawkins. People know very little about snooker.

Postby Pink Ball

GJ wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Like you?

I was looking for any reason kyren would beat him , Higgins has been playing great but I had hoped for the best.

I never said that

You do more back-tracking than Theresa May lil dude.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Hawkins versus Ding would be a great final, IMO. That's the one I'm hoping for and I don't think it's too unrealistic either.

People listing out all the people who could beat Selby, yet none of them have event thought to mention Hawkins. People know very little about snooker.

Hawkins owns Selby at the Crucible. Selby isn't so good that a match against Hawkins would be a foregone conclusion. That said, most on here had already anointed Selby the champion before a ball had been struck.

Postby GJ

Pink Ball wrote:
GJ wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Like you?

I never said that

Back track from what , for matches when I have no favs left its fun to support a player and Higgins is 1 I'm happy to support in this case.

WILD hates him

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Hawkins owns Selby at the Crucible. Selby isn't so good that a match against Hawkins would be a foregone conclusion. That said, most on here had already anointed Selby the champion before a ball had been struck.

It would be a truly great day to see the beast to outplay and dethrone Selby in the final

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:We could still have 3 of the 4 players that contested the semis 10 years earlier

Maguire , Selby and Higgins

Postby Pink Ball

GJ wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
GJ wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Like you?

I never said that

Back track from what , for matches when I have no favs left its fun to support a player and Higgins is 1 I'm happy to support in this case.

WILD hates him

Makes two of uss.

Postby Cloud Strife

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

It would be a truly great day to see the beast to outplay and dethrone Selby in the final

It would be absolutely epic. Hawkins hasn't played that well so far so he still has that beast mode performance left to give. Hopefully he'll unleash it against Selby if they meet.

Postby GJ

Alex0paul wrote:Maguire v Hawkins will be a 13-12 thriller and if Hawkins should win he will be wiped out for therapy part of the semi just like 2014 and 2015

So your thinking

Higgins v Selby/ding final ;-)

Postby TheRocket

GJ wrote:Heres an interesting one

Who would be a bigger test for Selby

Higgins or Hawkins

hmmmmm

If Hawkins had to play in beast mode to beat Higgins, we'd all know how the final against Selby would look like lol.

Hawkins needs to reach the final without wasting too much energy.