Topic locked

2010/11 PTC Predictions Contest

Postby Roland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The list of entrants and draw will be published as soon as known for each PTC event.

2) From the list pick out 4 names.

3) If one of your names is the winner of that event you receive 4 points, 2 points for runner-up and 1 point for losing semi-finalist so you can have a maximum of 8 points from your 4 picks.

4) This system will run from PTC events 1 through to 12. A seperate event will be dreamt up before the grand final.

5) Deadline for entry is start of play on the first day of each event.

Re: 2010/11 PTC Predictions Contest

Postby Wildey

im in

and having looked at the draw these are my predictions

Jamie Cope
Mark Williams
Martin Gould
Stephen Maguire

Postby Roland

Results are up and I'm trusting wild got them right because they are copied and pasted from the PTC discussion topic :santa:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Results are up and I'm trusting wild got them right because they are copied and pasted from the PTC discussion topic :santa:

yes not much work with that lol

but i couldnt wait to get my name in lights <laugh>

Postby Wildey

the draw is in and here is my predictions in PTC2

Mark Selby
Marco Fu
Greame Dott
Stephen Maguire

Postby Roland

Mark Selby
Ali Carter
Jamie Cope
Dave Harold

Talk about loaded top quarter! I nearly went Dott and Maguire but figured Cope v Dott could go either way and Maguire is clear favourite for the bottom quarter but Harold is well capable...

Postby Wildey

i was 50/50 with carter and Fu for semis but i think Maguire has so far been very lucky with draws i honestly could not go against mags in the bottom quarter for the second time....williams got a tough route and his match with selby is 50/50 but i went with selby.