Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 20th) Last 32 & 16 !

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 15th of April~Monday 1st of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Day 6 and its a short day with action gets underway at 1pm and Neil Robertson will be hoping to close out the match early against Noppon Saengkham and Kyren Wilson who holds a impressive 4-0 lead in head to head with his oponement 2015 World Champion Stuart Bingham starts out in a Best of 25 Frames.

And in the evening a eagirly anticipated Match between 5 times World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan and 2005 World Champion Shaun Murphy gets underway and in the other Match Barry Hawkins is strong Faverite to get in to the last 16 leading Tom Ford 7-2

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Thursday 20th of April

1pm

**Neil Robertson 8-1 Noppon Saengkham Robertson leads 2-1
Stuart Bingham v Kyren Wilson Wilson leads 4-0

7pm

Shaun Murphy v Ronnie O'Sullivan O'Sullivan leads 9-3
**Barry Hawkins 7-2 Tom Ford Hawkins leads 4-2

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 20th) Last 32 an

Postby Skullman

Skullman wrote:
TheRocket wrote:kyren has a 4:0 H2H record against Bingham? Not bad.

Two of them are the CL though.

Ignoring tin pot stuff for the other second round match, ROS 'only' has a 4-1 lead on Murphy. Still in his favour though.

They've met surprisingly often in the CL and PL.

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 20th) Last 32 &

Postby mantorok

Cheshire Cat wrote:Interesting to see how Kyren and Bingham do. Underwhelming performances first round, but both are very capable.

I fancy Bingham with his experience, but we'll see.

I reckon this could be close, difficult one to call.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:It's unusual PoolBoy hasn't posted over the course of the tournament so far. Hope he's alright. We've had our battles, but I can't blame anyone for losing the head with me every now and then!

A petty person would hit him back with the same barbs that he uses on other people when they don't post. Since I'm not a petty person, I'm with you. Hopefully, he's alright.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:It's unusual PoolBoy hasn't posted over the course of the tournament so far. Hope he's alright. We've had our battles, but I can't blame anyone for losing the head with me every now and then!

A petty person would hit him back with the same barbs that he uses on other people when they don't post. Since I'm not a petty person, I'm with you. Hopefully, he's alright.

Ah let's not! He's cut from a different cloth to you and I for sure, but wouldn't life be unbearable if they were all scallywags like us?

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Ah let's not! He's cut from a different cloth to you and I for sure, but wouldn't life be unbearable if they were all scallywags like us?

Absolutely <ok>

Postby Witz_is_back

Favourite Judd Trump says he believes he is "the best" in the world and can win the 40th World Snooker Championship to be held at the Crucible Theatre.

Trump, 27, has been the form player this season, reaching five ranking title finals and winning two - the European Masters and Players Championship.

"I honestly believe I can play to a standard which is very rare nowadays," Trump told BBC Sport.

:limp:

Postby Dan-cat

This is a good point. Love his stats. Come back Poolboy!

Postby aimlesswandeer

I wonder if the Beeb will try and make the Murphy vs O'Sullivan match a pre-election grudge match, with Jeremy Corbyn's number one fan taking on a Tory boy?

Virgo: Where's the vote going? Where's the vote going?
Willie: I can't believe he voted that way, why on earth did he do that, that's not how he should have voted.
Dennis: Whatever the result of the election, gentlemen that they are, Shaun and Ronnie will be the first to shake hands.
Front row Brian: I'll vote for whichever party will reinstate Crucible season tickets so I can get my smug coupon and copious football tops on the telly two weeks every year.
Etc....