Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Sun April 16th) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 16th of April~Monday 2nd of May at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

In the Morning Yan Bingtao will make his debut against Shaun Murphy and Kyren Wilson will try to finish off David Grace.

Then the Great Ronnie O'Sullivan was pegged back by another Debutant Gary Wilson but can he push on in the second session?

Luca Brecel Makes his second appearance in the evening against Marco Fu.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Sunday 16th of April

10am

Shaun Murphy 6-3 Yan Bingtao Yan Bingtao leads 2-1
**Kyren Wilson 10-6 David Grace Grace leads 3-1

2.30pm

**Ronnie O'Sullivan 10-7 Gary Wilson O'Sullivan leads 1-0
Stuart Bingham 5-4 Peter Ebdon Ebdon leads 9-7

7pm

Marco Fu 2-7 Luca Brecel Marco Fu leads 4-0
Mark Allen 5-4 Jimmy Robertson Allen leads 1-0

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 16th) Last 32 !!

Postby vodkadiet

If O'Sullivan loses to a taxi driver then I would say that his career is finished. I cannot believe it will happen as I don't believe Gary Wilson is good enough to take full advantage of O'Sullivan's demise but if the unimaginable happens then he should call time on his playing career and focus on his punditry.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:good luck Ron. Hope you won't embarrass yourself tomorrow.

Just as I post this, ES showing the ROS century. Damn, why cant he play like that more often these days and hammer journeyman like WIlson like in the past?

He gets twitchy, maybe it's an age thing, even for him, he isn't immune to it and was bound to happen at some point. I've never been so low on expectations from him since 2011.

But like SO says, maybe we should tone down on the negative comments. As long as Ronnie is in the tournament, I'll support him all the way. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:852 is the Day 2 RECORD

any of that bullocks tomorrow and i will be banning on bucking mass

its the world championship dont cheapen discussion with this record bucking crap

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:good luck Ron. Hope you won't embarrass yourself tomorrow.

Just as I post this, ES showing the ROS century. Damn, why cant he play like that more often these days and hammer journeyman like WIlson like in the past?

He gets twitchy, maybe it's an age thing, even for him, he isn't immune to it and was bound to happen at some point. I've never been so low on expectations from him since 2011.

But like SO says, maybe we should tone down on the negative comments. As long as Ronnie is in the tournament, I'll support him all the way. <ok>

you know i have a problem

people say standards are better in depth and yet people expect hammerings.

no consistency in any of this could we make up our minds please

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:

its the world championship dont cheapen discussion with this record bucking crap

Then the forum will continue to die

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Then the forum will continue to die

i dont care quality over quantity and if quality is rubbish then its doomed anyway

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Looking forward to seeing Yan Bingtao playing today.

I'd like to see him have a decent run.

Yes, me too.

I'm hoping he can stay with Murphy in the first session (trailing by no more than 6-3), then produce the goods in the second session.

Depends how much the Crucible nerves affect his play. He has a bright future ahead of him, and I'd love if he can cause an upset here, which I believe he's more than capable of doing so.

Postby Skullman

Morning all. Hope Kyren finishes Grace off.

Yan should get plenty of chances, considering how openly Murphy plays. His breakbuilding will need to be good. From what I've seen, his safety is decent enough, especially for his age.