Post a reply

The World Championship Drinking Game

Postby SnookerFan

Take a shot every time;

Dennis Taylor mentions golf

Anybody mentions the 1985 final

A BBC commentator mentions they've never watched a qualifier before.

Virgo shouts; "Where's the cue ball going?". Extra point of the cueball doesn't go in the pocket.

Whenever a commentator mentions Ronnie. Second shot if he's not playing at the time. Third if he's been knocked out already.

Whenever the commentator perv up Selby's wife.

Whenever Ebdon mentions vegetables, juice or any other staple of his vegan diet.

Any other suggestions?

Re: The World Championship Drinking Game

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Take a shot every time;

Virgo shouts; "Where's the cue ball going?".

We're all going to be f****** hammered by the first MSI man!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Take a shot every time;

Virgo shouts; "Where's the cue ball going?".

We're all going to be f****** hammered by the first MSI man!

:hatoff:

Postby Alex0paul

Any mention little mini sessions

Players going for an interval cup of tea

Any sign of a "Ton Up" banner

Postby mick745

I always say you never (really) settle until you have your first frame on the Board.

Dennis mentioning Patsy Fagan or Cliff Wilson.

He's one of the nicest fellas you could ever wish to meet.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dennis after Ronnie makes a century, "I must say, Ronnie's looking really focused today".

Dennis after Ronnie misses a sitter in very next frame, "you know, he just doesn't look very focused today".

Postby Alex0paul

Anytime Dennis mentions he met some lovely people in the hotel lobby from (insert random European country)

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Dennis after Ronnie makes a century, "I must say, Ronnie's looking really focused today".

Dennis after Ronnie misses a sitter in very next frame, "you know, he just doesn't look very focused today".

rofl

Postby Andy Spark

A shot of whisky every time a bad shot is blamed on "carelessness" by BBC commentators and you'll be thoroughly careless yourself by the end of the match.

Postby aimlesswandeer

I mentioned this on another thread but Dennis saying "Gentleman that he is, Player X will be the first person to shake Player Y's hand".

Plus Willie Thorne criticising players for not going in the pack soon enough and going "I told you so" if their break ends.

Postby SnookerFan

aimlesswandeer wrote:I mentioned this on another thread but Dennis saying "Gentleman that he is, Player X will be the first person to shake Player Y's hand".

Plus Willie Thorne criticising players for not going in the pack soon enough and going "I told you so" if their break ends.

You can't have Willie Thorne criticising a shot on there. You'd take a shot for everything. You'd be dead in the time it takes somebody to make a break of 20. rofl

Postby aimlesswandeer

SnookerFan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:I mentioned this on another thread but Dennis saying "Gentleman that he is, Player X will be the first person to shake Player Y's hand".

You can't have Willie Thorne criticising a shot on there. You'd take a shot for everything. You'd be dead in the time it takes somebody to make a break of 20. rofl

True but at least then you wouldn't have to listen to him.

Postby SnookerFan

aimlesswandeer wrote:
True but at least then you wouldn't have to listen to him.

Yeah, I'll agree with that.

Death by alcohol seems extreme, but it certainly beats listening to Willie Thorne.