Post a reply

Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 6th of February ~ Sunday 12th of February at the Preston Guild Hall

Both Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump were Knocked out in the last 16 leaving a draw that is open to all with the 3 Home Nation champions Liang Wenbo, Mark King and Marco Fu still going strong hoping to add the World Grand Prix trophy to the collection.

But with experience campaigners like Neil Robertson and Shaun Murphy still in it will be interesting to see who prevails.

DRAW

Quarter Finals

Joe Perry v Liang Wenbo Perry leads 3-1
Neil Robertson v Barry Hawkins Robertson leads 9-7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark King v Marco Fu King leads 8-4
Ryan Day v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 13-5

ORDER OF PLAY

(For viewers outside the UK)

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Quarter Final!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Shame Ronnie lost. That's killed this tournament stone dead for me.

Ferl free not to post. <ok>

I wonder if we'll get more than a handful of spectators in the audience this evening. :gag:

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Shame Ronnie lost. That's killed this tournament stone dead for me.

buck off and watch emerdale then

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Marco Fu would be my winner of choice.

He's played great stuff the last few months, only really losing to good performances and a player of his calibre "should" have more titles than he does.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Use of abusive language. Somebody tell a mod. <ok>

thats not abusive thats stating a fact watch and not moan about how your bum mate is not in no more or buck off and do something else <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

thats not abusive thats stating a fact watch and not moan about how your bum mate is not in no more or buck off and do something else <ok>

A firm but fair ruling.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

No, it was abusive. I was very hurt and offended by it. Who can I complain to?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:buck it, Selby fans complain about Ronnie fans deserting snooker when Ronnie leaves a tournament, but that's twice in a row now Selby went out early, and Selby fans have been just as bad for disappearing.

To be fair, I still post even when I aint watching. I posted from an Italian restaurant during the German Masters final.

I need a life though.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

No, it was abusive. I was very hurt and offended by it. Who can I complain to?

Wild. He's the only mod left.

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:Robertsons slow play is hard to watch. Probably the slowest player in the Top 16. Even Selby is a lot quicker among the balls.

Selby has a lot of undesirable characteristics IMO, but slow play isn't one of them. Bizarrely, it's the one people choose to label him with most.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Robertsons slow play is hard to watch. Probably the slowest player in the Top 16. Even Selby is a lot quicker among the balls.

Selby has a lot of undesirable characteristics IMO, but slow play isn't one of them. Bizarrely, it's the one people choose to label him with most.

Out of curiousity, what do you consider Selby's undesirable characteristics?

Postby Lucky

Wildey wrote:

<doh> ......ffs

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:buck it, Selby fans complain about Ronnie fans deserting snooker when Ronnie leaves a tournament, but that's twice in a row now Selby went out early, and Selby fans have been just as bad for disappearing.

there is a big difference though Selby fans dont make a big deal out of everything

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Out of curiousity, what do you consider Selby's undesirable characteristics?

He has a bucker smile.