Post a reply

F66.Com German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 1st ~ Sunday 5th of February at Tempodrom, Berlin

Defending Champion Martin Gould has made it to the semi finals that is a great achievement in what would be his 5th ranking semi final playing twice Crucible Runner up Ali Carter.

in the otther semi final 2015 World Champion Stuart Bingham will meet Anthony Hamilton in his second semi final of the season that puts him inside the top 64 in the first of a two year tour card with 4 tournament guaranteed yet to be played this season.

Who will reach the final

DRAW

Semi Finals

Martin Gould v Allister Carter Tied at 3-3
----------------------------------------------------
Stuart Bingham v Anthony Hamilton Tied at 6-6

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: F66.Com German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Carter and Gould have played 6 times, but they were all CL meetings so for me this will be their first proper meeting in tournament play.

As for the other match, Hamilton seems to have got the better of Bingham in recent meetings, but tomorrow the big occasion may prove a step too far. He isn't used to them anymore, whereas Bingo is.

Postby Andre147

I want The Sheriff to prove me wrong today,but over 11 frames and the athmosphere today I really cant see him beating Bingham.

I expect a tight win for Carter in the other Semi.

Postby hendry_fan

Pink Ball wrote:Hamilton is the best player never to have won a ranking title. I'd love to see him put that right.

I agree Pink Ball. :-)

COMMMME ONNNN Anthony!,i hope your time has come,might not get a better chance to finaly win a ranking tourney.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Pink Ball wrote:Hamilton is the best player never to have won a ranking title. I'd love to see him put that right.

Yep. One of the best single-ball potters the game has ever seen. Pretty proficient break-builder too.