Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Ronnie O'Sullivan v Neil Robert

Postby Andre147

Robbo has lost his last 13 frames against Ronnie, but that will change on Thursday afternoon...

No way Ronnie will win 6-0 again and make it 19 frames... <laugh>

Expecting a close affair this time.

Postby Andre147

lol Robbo <laugh> Hats off for him being so honest, and I totally relate to what he says... I'm a videogame lover myself, it takes your mind off the daily routines and it's just great fun to play. <cool>

Robbo :hatoff:

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I aint up that day Dan Cat. You'll have to buy your own drink.

Bah. I'll set up a tab at the bar in your name hehe.

I wish I could see more sessions, I'm running a seminar on Saturday, got mad tech work on and studio sessions though so I'm flat out this week. Shouldn't really be going to this one, but when I told my snooker buddy Steve last night on the phone that I hadn't got tickets for us (as I promised last week) he sounded the saddest I've ever heard him sound. So I had to fix that. :)

Postby Andre147

Robbo playing better, probably the best since his Welsh Final when Ronnie managed to stop him there.

I think it could be a close match but you just never know... the EM Semi and even their Masters meeting here in 2015 show us a one sided scoreline can happen.

Postby Rockettim147

Andre147 wrote:Robbo playing better, probably the best since his Welsh Final when Ronnie managed to stop him there.

I think it could be a close match but you just never know... the EM Semi and even their Masters meeting here in 2015 show us a one sided scoreline can happen.

Cmon Ronnie. Finish him off good <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I aint up that day Dan Cat. You'll have to buy your own drink.

Bah. I'll set up a tab at the bar in your name hehe.

I wish I could see more sessions, I'm running a seminar on Saturday, got mad tech work on and studio sessions though so I'm flat out this week. Shouldn't really be going to this one, but when I told my snooker buddy Steve last night on the phone that I hadn't got tickets for us (as I promised last week) he sounded the saddest I've ever heard him sound. So I had to fix that. :)

"I told my snooker buddy Steve last night on the phone that I hadn't got tickets for us (as I promised last week) he sounded the saddest I've ever heard him sound. So I had to fix that".

Now thats what i call a FREIND!,good on ya DC,a very nice gesture. <ok>

This "buddy" of yours does,nt happen to be Steve Davis does he? :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

I,m going to a buddys home today,he,s a Ronnie fan,so they,re might be some love lost between us this afternoon. >-( :-D

I,m scincerely hopin that a Neil Blobertson does,nt turn up this afternoon,i,m scincerley hopin that a Neil poterson turns up.

Rons beaten u on your last 2 meetings,one of those meetings,the last one,he crushed you,(6-0).

Enough is enough,it,s time to put the numpty in his place!.

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ROBBO!,

Send that Chigwell chav packin. :-D

Postby Pedro147

The only thing I dislike about Ronnie vs Robbo matches is that Robbo slows down so much and takes an eternity over every shot to try and get Ronnie out of rhythm. Some say it's smart and a good tactic while others will say it shows a lack of sportmanship in a sorta dark arts kind of way (the Mourinho approach).

Whatever it is, it's really annoying. I'm a big fan of both, probably my two favourite players, but it's the one thing that really gets me about Robbo. Going to go 6-4 anyway to Ronnie.

Postby Iranu

Pedro147 wrote:The only thing I dislike about Ronnie vs Robbo matches is that Robbo slows down so much and takes an eternity over every shot to try and get Ronnie out of rhythm. Some say it's smart and a good tactic while others will say it shows a lack of sportmanship in a sorta dark arts kind of way (the Mourinho approach).

Sportsmanship aside, Robertson plays worse when he's on a go-slow so it only makes things worse for him anyway!

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:The only thing I dislike about Ronnie vs Robbo matches is that Robbo slows down so much and takes an eternity over every shot to try and get Ronnie out of rhythm. Some say it's smart and a good tactic while others will say it shows a lack of sportmanship in a sorta dark arts kind of way (the Mourinho approach).

Sportsmanship aside, Robertson plays worse when he's on a go-slow so it only makes things worse for him anyway!

Yes I wouldn't mind him doing that today <ok> when he does it he overanalysis things and often ends up on the losing side.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:

Agree with both of the above.

So looking forward to this afternoon! My 4th time at the Masters. I saw Ronnie / Milkman three years ago, Ronnie / Selbs last year (brilliant), and then Smurph / Robbo final

Guess which t-shirt I'm wearing...

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Agree with both of the above.

So looking forward to this afternoon! My 4th time at the Masters. I saw Ronnie / Milkman three years ago, Ronnie / Selbs last year (brilliant), and then Smurph / Robbo final

Guess which t-shirt I'm wearing...

Have you seen the blonde bird I told you to look out for yet?