Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Mark Selby v Mark J Williams

Postby Andre147

SteveJJ wrote:I'm going for Selby to win 6-2 but would love for MJW to have one last hurrah in a big tournament

I would love that too :-D

I think MJW will make it a close match, but in the end Selby will have too much for him. 6-4 Selby for me.

Postby hendry_fan

Canny wait for this one.

Is there anyone at all who thinks Williams will win this encounter?. :chin: :-)

I,m gonna go along with the rest of you and also write/think that Mark Selby will win.

COMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN MARK SELBY!.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 18 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I've got a hot date later.

Me too ;-)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,

Thats made things clearer,

Snookerfans got a "hot date" with you and you,ve got a hot date with Snookerfan.

<ok> :hatoff: :clap: :-D

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:We've been making that same joke for years HF, to be fair.

Oh!,ah well,i read most of the posts/comments here,but i obviously let that "joke" slip. :-( :-)

You had me all excited as well. I was about to PM you with some wizard tips on escalation.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:We've been making that same joke for years HF, to be fair.

Oh!,ah well,i read most of the posts/comments here,but i obviously let that "joke" slip. :-( :-)

You had me all excited as well. I was about to PM you with some wizard tips on escalation.

<laugh>

I have a hot date tday,in fact i have one every day,my missus still looks hot after all these years. :love: :happy:

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

<laugh>

I have a hot date tday,in fact i have one every day,my missus still looks hot after all these years. :love: :happy:

Now that is inspiring and warms the heart. Nice one HF. Say hello from me :)

Postby Andre147

MJW came close to beating Ronnie last year in the first round. Here he has to play the same, I reckon even better to beat Selby.

But MJW has a great record against him. I don't think he'll win, but won't be a runaway victory for Selby either. 6-4 to him.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

<laugh>

Now that is inspiring and warms the heart. Nice one HF. Say hello from me :)

Thankyou Dan,i will,i,ve told her about you as well as some others on here,she knows bout Snooker Island,

Come to think of it,how can,t she know,i,ve mentioned the forum a good few times + i spend more bl**dy time on here than i spend with her :emb:

I better watch what i write. <laugh>
Last edited by hendry_fan on 18 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

Rockettim147 wrote:Would love to see MJW win this, but he has more chance winning the lottery <laugh>

Thats a bit harsh Rockettim147. :shock:

But,yeah,i can see where your coming from.

Selby SHOULD beat Willo,but nuthin is ever 100% sure in snooker,we all know that Selbs can sometimes serve up a load of tripe,but we all of course know that he can play outstandin stuff.

If Willo can somehow produce his A game,(which he rarely does these days),and Selbs has one of his drivvel days,then it,s gonna be tattie :wave: bye to Selbs. :-)