Post a reply

Which player(s) would you like to see on the main tour?

Postby mick745

Which players do you think would be an asset on the main tour? not necessarily from purely an ability point of view but for other reasons. Personally I would like to see some of the up and coming European players join to help promote the game on the continent, say Adam Stefanow, Lukas Kleckers and Alexander Ursenbacker. A German professional would be a great thing due to its popularity there. I would also like to see young Chinese players Lyu Haotian and Yuan Sijan on tour. Think Haotian would be older and wiser now, similarly Kacper Filipiak.

Re: Which player(s) would you like to see on the main tour?

Postby Wildey

mick745 wrote:Which players do you think would be an asset on the main tour? not necessarily from purely an ability point of view but for other reasons. Personally I would like to see some of the up and coming European players join to help promote the game on the continent, say Adam Stefanow, Lukas Kleckers and Alexander Ursenbacker. A German professional would be a great thing due to its popularity there. I would also like to see young Chinese players Lyu Haotian and Yuan Sijan on tour. Think Haotian would be older and wiser now, similarly Kacper Filipiak.

id like to see all the above on the main tour BUT only if they totally earn it there is nothing to gain giving european or chinese players tour spots and strugling.

Promoting the game in different countries only works when you have players that qualifies and regularly losing in Barnsley is counter productive.

they give tour spots just because they are from different countries and they flop badly that can not be good for promotion of the game.

Re: Which player(s) would you like to see on the main tour?

Postby Wildey

SnookerEd25 wrote:Corey Deuel. I think it would expand Snooker's global family to have an American on the tour.

no point having him in if he doesent reach proper venues.

long way to go for corey as a snooker player