Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Stuart Bingham v Joe Perry

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Will it be Bingham or Walden? :evilgrin:

If Bingham withdrew from a tournament like this it would be because of a major family accident, can't see any other reason a player who plays in everything like him would withdraw. He didn't play at the NI Open and he's said he later regreted that decision.

In the 2014/2015 season he played in every tournament and won the World Title. A egg on face to those who use it as an excuse for burnout at the Worlds.

Postby snookerguy

SnookerFan wrote:Slightly changing the subject, who saw Karren Brady having a pop at Harry Kane for fathering a child.

She wasn't having a pop at him for having a child, it was for his grammar. Although this might be one of those case where if you've got nothing nice to say say nothing would have been the best policy.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:We were discussing babies.

My sister is having her first one. All of Christmas the only topic of conversation was babies names. Dear God I'm a patient guy but sheesh. If it wasn't the girl's name (they had just found out the sex) it was what it would have been if it had been a boy. At one point Lativa said to me 'can we drive somewhere? anywhere? The beach? off the cliff?' ...and she's the most patient person I've met.