Post a reply

F66.Com German Masters last 128 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 6th ~ Friday 9th of December at Barnsley Metrodome

World and UK Champion Mark Selby and Masters Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan will be in Barnsley trying to earn 32 spots at the impressive Tempodrom in Berlin. 96 players wont make the cut will Selby and O'Sullivan get through?

Defending Champion Martin Gould starts out against Sanderson Lam on tuesday at 7pm and Last Seasons Runner Up Luca Brecel has a match with finlands Robin Hull.

Ding Junhui is the only member of the top 16 not to enter the others are there.

Who will reach the last 64 and keep their hopes alive?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Martin Gould v Sandreson Lam
Jamie Jones v Oliver Lines
Kyren Wilson v Xiao Guodong
Mark Allen v Sean O'Sullivan
Matthew Stevens v Chris Wakelin
Luca Brecel v Robin Hull
Zhou Yuelong v Jimmy White
Joe Perry v Kurt Maflin
Judd Trump v Paul Davison
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Darryl Hill
Stephen Maguire v Mitchell Mann
Jack Lisowski v David Grace
John Higgins v Rory McLeod
Stuart Bingham v Alfie Burden
Marco Fu v David John
Michael Holt v James Wattana
Stuart Carrington v Ken Doherty
Alan McManus v Dominic Dale
Yan Bingtao v Sam Baird
Shaun Murphy v Daniel Wells
Neil Robertson v Lee Walker
Anthony McGill v Anthony Hamilton
Mark J Williams v Fergal O'Brien
Aditya Mehta v Nigel Bond
Mark Selby v Dechawat Poomjaeng

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: F66.Com German Masters last 128 !!!!!

Postby PoolBoy

Wildey wrote:Great win for Jimmy White beating Zhou Yuelong 5-3

That's a brilliant win for Jimmy!
I didn't see that coming, at all! Hope he wins his next game, to make the venue - the anticipated big crowds in Germany would love to see him at the venue!

That result was the only 'shock' from the games this-morning, with the other 7 matches seeing the higher-ranked players coming through.

Postby kolompar

Couldn't watch the UK final as I had homework to do (in the end I didn't even finish my homework), hope to watch some now.
Good to see the Brazilians entered again, Igor should really win now against Eden Sharav.
Itaro has Ross Muir first. Itaro actually used to live in Germany, he was even German champion twice, so I guess it would be quite special for him if he could qualify.

Postby motorhead

kolompar wrote: he was even German champion twice, so I guess it would be quite special for him if he could qualify.

cheers, didn't know about that.

The Whirlwind :bowdown:

Postby Vallomas

I watched the last frame of Joe Perry v Kurt Maflin match, as I noticed from the livescores that Maflin pulled three frames back from 4-0 down.

Maflin also had a great chance to force the decider but missed the frame ball last blue and Perry stole the frame on the black to win the match.

On the other table I see that Rory McLeod is competetive against John Higgins (3-3).

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:Couldn't watch the UK final as I had homework to do (in the end I didn't even finish my homework), hope to watch some now.
Good to see the Brazilians entered again, Igor should really win now against Eden Sharav.
Itaro has Ross Muir first. Itaro actually used to live in Germany, he was even German champion twice, so I guess it would be quite special for him if he could qualify.

If Itaro Santos won 4 frames this week it would be a result for him having played 11 events and won 9 frames as a pro so far.

Ross muir must think its his Christmas gift from World Snooker easiest £1,500 he will ever earn

Postby TheSaviour

So here´s the paperwork. Now there´s Jimmy White´s victory, Ebdon out-grinding and outclassing two-ton Georgiou 5-3, Joe Perry´s ton, Rory Mcleod´s ton, on youtube. Undoubtedly EXCEPTIONALLY good stuff all, but it might take some time before I have watched all of those..

Postby PoolBoy

Early wins today for Ben Woollaston and Jack Lisowski.

Three Scottish players in action at present, and they're all behind in their games!

Alan McManus 3-4 Dominic Dale
Graeme Dott 2-4 Akani Songsermsawad
Scott Donaldson 1-4 Boonyarit Kaettikun

Kaettikun just a frame away from his first ever win as a professional!

Postby PoolBoy

And the Thai player beats Donaldson 5-3!
"Scott's home earl-ee!"

Graeme Dott also crashing out to a player from Thailand. He's just been defeated 5-2 by Akani Songsermsawad.
Meanwhile, McManus is tied 4-4 with Dominic Dale.

Postby SnookerEd25

Watching Dale-McManus on BetFair. Frame went very scrappy - at one point 9 reds were in the baulk end with only one at the top of the table ... Dale in now though with a chance of clearing. 1 red left, 7pts behind...

Postby hendry_fan

Boy that was close for The Wizard of Wishaw. :dizzy:

I just managed to see the decider btween him and Rory yesterday evening,ok,John did wrap it up with a 86 break in the end,but Rory had a very good chance of beatin him as he did have a good chance in that decider.

John missed an absolute sitter of a pink to the middle bag,breaks down on 9,shortly after Rory misses an easy one also to the middle bag,breaks down after 13,from that point on,John made no more mistakes and went on and knocked in the 86 break.

:happy: John Higgins!. :happy:

Postby hendry_fan

BUCKS FIZZ!,WHAT ARE DOTT,DONALDSON AND MCMANUS PLAYIN AT!,THEY ALL LOSE THERE MATCH!. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :chin:

Higgins and Mags only just managed to win theres,both won 5-4!. :dizzy:

I hope at least that Ants,Clark,Sharav and Muir win theres.

Postby SnookerEd25

hendry_fan wrote:BUCKS FIZZ!,WHAT ARE DOTT,DONALDSON AND MCMANUS PLAYIN AT!,THEY ALL LOSE THERE MATCH!. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :chin:

Higgins and Mags only just managed to win theres,both won 5-4!. :dizzy:

You forgot Fraser Patrick. :no:

Er,

but he lost too... :mood: so ...

...as you were :shrug:

Postby hendry_fan

[quote="SnookerEd25"][quote="hendry_fan"]BUCKS FIZZ!,WHAT ARE DOTT,DONALDSON AND MCMANUS PLAYIN AT!,THEY ALL LOSE THERE MATCH!.

Higgins and Mags only just managed to win theres,both won 5-4!.

You forgot Fraser Patrick.

Er,

...as you were

Thanks for mentionin that SnookerEd25. :roll: :-D

:dizzy: :dizzy:

Forkin ell!,whats wrong with me!,how on earth could i forget Fraser!,i aint drunk btw,in 16 days i,m gonna be 48,maybe sighns o gettin auld,or maybe it,s doin my brain in that so many Scots are gettin beat. :emb: <laugh>

Fraser lost too!!

Youre right,he lost 5-3 to Mavis. :dizzy:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR from the Scots,thank god John n Mags are still around. :-D

Ed,are you Scottish?.

Postby SnookerEd25

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:BUCKS FIZZ!,WHAT ARE DOTT,DONALDSON AND MCMANUS PLAYIN AT!,THEY ALL LOSE THERE MATCH!.

Higgins and Mags only just managed to win theres,both won 5-4!.

You forgot Fraser Patrick.

Er,

...as you were

Thanks for mentionin that SnookerEd25. :roll: :-D

:dizzy: :dizzy:

Forkin ell!,whats wrong with me!,how on earth could i forget Fraser!,i aint drunk btw,in 16 days i,m gonna be 48,maybe sighns o gettin auld,or maybe it,s doin my brain in that so many Scots are gettin beat. :emb: <laugh>

Fraser lost too!!

Youre right,he lost 5-3 to Mavis. :dizzy:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR from the Scots,thank god John n Mags are still around. :-D

Ed,are you Scottish?.

I'm not, but my wife is. And Angles is one of my all-time favourites, but I like Dominic Dale too so couldn't really lose today... :win:

Postby SnookerFan

There's an Irish pub I drink in in Croydon. After the recent England vs Scotland football match, I nipped in for a night cap. Next to me at the bar was some guy, dressed in tartan who had been watching the game. I still got my England shirt on. I was like; "Well, this could be awkward."

Anyway, he has a bit of a chat with me and the barman with a strong Irish accent, and gets off on his way. I'm there, looking at my shirt, and the departing Scottish bloke and said to the barman; "There's a joke here somewhere...."

True story.

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:Sorry, hendry_fan, but another Scot has lost!
Anthony McGill 2-5 Anthony Hamilton

Well thats just brilliant innit!,talk bout droppin like flies,hmm,maybe they can,t be bovered goin to Germany,or maybe they,ve been spendin too much time on Fbook,Twitter,or on there comps,iphones. :chin:

OR,.............

,.........maybe they want to save there energy for The Scottish Open,aye,i,m sure it,s cause o that,i,m confident that they,ll be buzzin like flies next week in Glasgow. :-D