Post a reply

Re: Martin Gould interview discussion topic

Postby Wildey

MG: Hi ya mate. My favourite player growing up was Stephen Hendry because of the way he played and dominated the game. The guy was and still is a legend.

i thought i liked him ;)

MG: I like the Star tables, they are a bit tougher than the old tables we played on.

and seifer hates him <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
and seifer hates him <laugh>

Do you have any stats to back that up? <laugh>

Seriously though, good interview. I'd have posted earlier, but didn't realise you could. How did you get Martin Gould to agree to do that? Top bloke, he is.

I am looking forward to the Michaela Tabb one. <ok>

Postby Roland

I'm looking forward to her agent actually replying to the email with the questions on it given she's agreed to it.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I'm looking forward to her agent actually replying to the email with the questions on it given she's agreed to it.

How do you get them to agree to do it? Do you just walk up to them after the matches and ask them or what. I can just see Sonny outside the venues jumping random people. "Come on have an interview, you know you want to..." <laugh>

Postby Roland

I have channels. Unfortunately I fear the Michaela interview isn't going to happen but the decision is out of her hands.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I have channels. Unfortunately I fear the Michaela interview isn't going to happen but the decision is out of her hands.

Aaaah mate.... :-(

Probably a good job I didn't go with; "Will you marry me?" That'd have put paid to it all together.

Re: Martin Gould

Postby GJ

only just spotted this

martin top man

:afro: