Post a reply

Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi-Finals !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Thursday 10th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

It's Semi-Finals day at the Champion of Champins, and first up we have Shanghai Masters winner Ding Junhui up against last week's China Championship winner John Higgins, who has rediscovered his good old form.

Next it's 5 time World Champion and European Masters Finalist Ronnie O'Sullivan v Northern Ireland's Mark Allen, the pair spent 6 years from 2010 to 2016 without meeting each other, and now in the space of little more than a month meet twice.

Who shall win their respective semi-final match and book a place in the Final?

Friday 11th of November

Semi-Finals

1pm

Ding Junhui 5-6 John Higgins
Ding leads 11-8

7pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Mark Allen Tied at 2-2

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Semi-Finals !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Ding v Higgins... always good matches between both, I think Higgins will beat him this time around, in the h2h you can see DIng leads though.

Allen v Ronnie... as said above, the pair spent 6 years without crossing paths in pro matches, and now they meet twice. Allen isn't afraid of him, I think it'll be a close match.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:Ding v Higgins... always good matches between both, I think Higgins will beat him this time around, in the h2h you can see DIng leads though.

Allen v Ronnie... as said above, the pair spent 6 years without crossing paths in pro matches, and now they meet twice. Allen isn't afraid of him, I think it'll be a close match.

changed your opinion so fast andre. yesterday it was ding who would reach the final when he meets higgins.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ding v Higgins... always good matches between both, I think Higgins will beat him this time around, in the h2h you can see DIng leads though.

changed your opinion so fast andre. yesterday it was ding who would reach the final when he meets higgins.

I did yeah, mainly because it's me wantng a Higgins v Ronnie Final.

But I know hoe well DIng usually plays against him, so who knows....

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:changed your opinion so fast andre. yesterday it was ding who would reach the final when he meets higgins.

I did yeah, mainly because it's me wantng a Higgins v Ronnie Final.

But I know hoe well DIng usually plays against him, so who knows....[/quote]

Do you mean how well Ding plays against Ronnie?

He often doesn't play well at all.

Postby Andre147

The only consolation in Higgins winning 2 stright big events like this is that these aren't rankers, otherwise he could well have been on 30 rankers by tomorrow's evening, and that's not good... 2 above Ronnie :irk:

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Wow, what an opening two frames. Punch, counter punch. 1-1.

I hate when people use boxing analogies in other sports. <laugh>

If Higgins and Ding are actually punching each other, they should both be disqualified.

Postby SnookerFan

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
LC wrote:Haha insane standard, whoever wins this should win tourney

Yes, i agree.

It's perfect snooker.

"Snooker from the gods."

It'll be more likely if he plays Ronnie. That guy is in decline.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:trump should have won the tourney after his first match win. but it doesnt work rhat way.

ding was dreadful in the first two matches. now playing decent again.

hasn't Ding already lost 6-1 according to you? :wave:

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:trump should have won the tourney after his first match win. but it doesnt work rhat way.

ding was dreadful in the first two matches. now playing decent again.

hasn't Ding already lost 6-1 according to you? :wave:

in case that higgins wins he should be stopped by ronnie/allen. thats what i meant.