Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Is this finally the tournament in recent years where Higgins and Ronnie can both play well AT SAME time?

Would be very nice one more (and possibly) last Final between these two greats.

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:haghahahahhahahahah trump you clown

why not play against ronnie in the last 3 frames at the european masters you spoiler

He's scared of Higgins. He's never produced against Higgins and lost every single big match to him.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:haghahahahhahahahah trump you clown

why not play against ronnie in the last 3 frames at the european masters you spoiler

He's scared of Higgins. He's never produced against Higgins and lost every single big match to him.

He is no doubt.

WHereas Ding for instance always raises his game against him, complete opposite.

Postby Andre147

Always found that "whether you do dont hit the blue" frm the break off shot a bit... I dont know...

does that mean a player can hit the pink or the baulk colors and it's ok? lol...

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:A Ronnie v Higgins Final will be one match away. But I think one of them will spoil the party, if not both...

Yes, unfortunately. Ding is always playing great against Higgins as you say and Ronnie vs Allen could be very close. And Allen is not scared of him.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:The Masters final 2006 is the one which hurts cuz Ronnie was 60:0 ahead and missed a straightforward red. To be fair, Higgins made one of the best clearances of all time after that but it should have never even come that far.

Does it still hurt a decade later? It's not like Ronnie didn't win The Masters at all.

You're right. Now it obviously doesn't hurt as much as it hurt back then in that moment, knowing he's won four more Masters titles after that. I have to say, the one which really hurts atm is the World Final 2014.

Pink.

For mdg its the pink. I still think, the black off the spot he missed in the 16th frame made the difference.

Yes i agree, this black is turning point. He began to score like a machine, was launched, led 10-5 with a comfortable break then missed this black. 10-6 instead of 11-5: huge difference especially with a player like Selby - the biggest mental of game - Then after 10-7 to finish this session : it's as if Selby had won this session for me.

But this pink... Unbelievable. I was furious and disgusted after this catastrofic session from Ronnie. The final was really finished for Ronnie. I had no hope.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Hendry admits to envying Trump's cue power.

On his heyday Hendry played long pots with confidence, never trying to screw back to baulk like Judd often does.

So Hendry shouldn't envy his cue power.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Credit to Judd, he's developing an almost Selby-like aura these days. Never knows when he's beaten and you have to scrape him off the table.

He has said quite a few times lately that he admires Mark and his resilience.