Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Best group of the tournament?

Pound for pound, I would say so, yes. Which is why it's handy getting the worst group out of the way today (or should i say most one-sided)

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Pound for pound, I would say so, yes. Which is why it's handy getting the worst group out of the way today (or should i say most one-sided)

I wonder why they don't show the groups in chronological order.

Maybe they think if they put the most popular player first, viewers will stick around. If Ronnie plays on Thursday, people won't tune in for the first four days.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I wonder why they don't show the groups in chronological order.

Maybe they think if they put the most popular player first, viewers will stick around. If Ronnie plays on Thursday, people won't tune in for the first four days.

Why not call it group 1 then? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Postby Andre147

I like Higgins playing well, always appreciated his amazing all round game skills.

His strongest department nowdays is his scoring ability. He often tends to lose matches when his safety is crap.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Higgins / Ronnie final.

That's what I would love.

But if Higgins comes through, he'll likely face Trump, who has got the better of him in recent times. And even Ding leads their h2h by 9-6 or something like that.