Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby eraserhead

I've seen two frames of this. The one Allen missed the pink at 5-3 and then the decider, looked like a good match.

How is this going to be adapted into a 128 man field, similar to the grand prix or qualifiers?

Postby Dan-cat

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:Mark will win. :-)

Not this time Inci!!

Yes i 'm right. Mark won..... but Mark Allen.

I'm joking.

Duhhh... I was being stupid. You were right, Mark definitely won!!! :emb:

Postby TheRocket

Players like Fu or Walden are very good and hard to beat when playing their A-games.

But boy, if they don't they can look like amateurs at times. They can miss anything.

And that's why they haven't won more, especially Fu. He's an underachiever really.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:Players like Fu or Walden are very good and hard to beat when playing their A-games.

But boy, if they don't they can look like amateurs at times. They can miss anything.

And that's why they haven't won more, especially Fu. He's an underachiever really.

Spot on Rocket, It's crazy how bad their C game can be.

Postby TheRocket

Dan-cat wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Players like Fu or Walden are very good and hard to beat when playing their A-games.

Spot on Rocket, It's crazy how bad their C game can be.

To be honest mate. I'm not even sure if that's Fu's C game. Might be still his B-game which makes everything even worse and scarier from Fu's point of view. rofl

Postby Andre147

Will watch a bit of the Allen v Selby match, sounded like a great one, at least breakbuilding wise, with Allen making 3 tons and Selby 1 from 5-2 to force the decider.

Have watched a bit of other matches as well and they weren't as great. Higgins winning, Murphy too easily, as for Bingo surviving another decider against Holt.

Postby Andre147

And MDG all players have their bogey player they for some reason can't beat... Just ask Ronnie this year against Holt...

Had Holt faced Selby, Higgins, Murphy, Allen here.... who knows... could have won today, we'll never know. he got Bingo and lost again.