Post a reply

World Snooker International Championship Quarter-Finals !!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Sunday 23rd~ Sunday 30th of October at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

It's Quarter-Finals day and defeding champion John Higgins still in the tournament, as well as China's number 1 player Ding Junhui who survided yet another final frame decider. European Masters Champion Judd Trump also through, as well as recently become a father, Shaun Murphy.

But there losses for Neil Robertson and Ronnie O'Sullivan. WN1 and World Champion Mark Selby still in it after winning a final frame decider v Liang Wenbo.

Who will win their respective Quarter-Final match and book a place in the Semi-Finals and the one table setup?

DRAW

Quarter-Finals

John Higgins v Ding Junhui Ding leads 10-7
Judd Trump v Shaun Murphy Trump leads 16-7
--------------------------------------------------
Stuart Bingham v Michael Holt Bingham leads 5-4
Joe Perry v Mark Selby Selby leads 12-7

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: World Snooker International Championship Quarter-Finals

Postby Andre147

A real shame the 2 best matches are in the morning :td:

I expect Ding to win, same with Trump.

For the other 2, Bingo will likely win his against Holt as I highly doubt Holt will back his previous performance against Ronnie, like always!

Perry v Selby, I won't be surprised if Perry beats him.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Imagine Higgins and Holt both reach the final, with Higgins winning easily like 10-3 or something. Nightmare scenario.

Holt wont even reach that far, he'll lose to Bingo likely. His best chance will be if Perry wins against Selby and meets him in the Semis.

Postby Vallomas

Higgins has lost the boat after being very unlucky on frame 3 - Ding has improved his game since then, of course and leads 4-2.

I am also not impressed with Trump v Murphy. I feel that Judd plays better, but Shaun has a good chance right now to make it 3-3.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

the response which has ding shown after losing the 2nd frame when higins needed a snooker and meant that he was 0-2 down is just class. remember in the wc final he also lost a frame when selby needed a snooker and unfortunatly he never recovered from that frame.

that is was class players do. just go on and forget what happnened in te previous frame