Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open last 128 !!!!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Ali Carter & Ronnie banter backstage.

The Selby v Wilson match was a bit of a let down admittedly. Gary really struggled to put anything together, far too many simple mistakes.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:hahahaha. one visit stuff. it shows every day is different.

it shows the EM Final loss is still very much on my mind, and why couldnt he produce these sort of breaks more often in that Final :sad:

ANyway, nice to see Ronnie back after only 2 days.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:hahahaha. one visit stuff. it shows every day is different.

it shows the EM Final loss is still very much on my mind, and why couldnt he produce these sort of breaks more often in that Final :sad:

come on andre, even i am not depressed more than 1 day. cheer up. maybe it is this his tournament. he got matches under his belt at the EM. and he looks sharp. and i am sure he learnt something from his loss. and the table conditions over there were quite different.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

come on andre, even i am not depressed more than 1 day. cheer up. maybe it is this his tournament. he got matches under his belt at the EM. and he looks sharp. and i am sure he learnt something from his loss. and the table conditions over there were quite different.

you're right mate, but it's hard you know, especially as he was 8-6 up and that green with the red potted at same time... anyway... if he wins this tournament, I'll forget about that in an instance, otherwise it wont be that easy.

Postby TheRocket

Atm and actually for quite a while you have the feeling, he's playing his worst Snooker in the finals. I think, he really has the let's say I don't care attitude in the early rounds, even in the semis but in the final he's really feeling the pressure and just not handling it well.

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

you're right mate, but it's hard you know, especially as he was 8-6 up and that green with the red potted at same time... anyway... if he wins this tournament, I'll forget about that in an instance, otherwise it wont be that easy.

wasnt to be. rememeber something similar vs selby at the WC final where he pottet a stunning red but potted a color at the same time. these little things sometimes show that it wont be easy.
yeah, there will be no better way to respond by winning the tournament and beating trump in a final frame decider

Postby eraserhead

Is this that random draw thing? Ali Carter against Luca is a tough first round match and Bingham was up against Milkins.

TheRocket wrote:

Atm and actually for quite a while you have the feeling, he's playing his worst Snooker in the finals. I think, he really has the let's say I don't care attitude in the early rounds, even in the semis but in the final he's really feeling the pressure and just not handling it well.

maybe. but after his ankle injury soon after the CoC final where he played his best snooker i saw from him since some time he had a hard time to rediscover his form and lost some nail biters (vs murphy at the german masters where he was 4-2 up after being 0-2 down and had the balls at his mercy in the decider). to say ronnie isnt good under pressure would be accurate cause pulled of some cracking clearances (like vs selby at the masters this year). it is difficult vs some opponents to play your best especially when the match up is hyped up.

Postby Cloud Strife

As you get older, one of the first things to go is your nerve.

Players that were previously very strong mentally suddenly become chokers.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:Is this that random draw thing? Ali Carter against Luca is a tough first round match and Bingham was up against Milkins.

Random draw generator.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Loving the referee in the Tramp match.

Which referee has the final?

Marcel <ok>

What? Again? Who is he shagging?

Hearn or Jason Ferguson.

Cloud Strife wrote:As you get older, one of the first things to go is your nerve.

Players that were previously very strong mentally suddenly become chokers.

ronnie is far from being a choker. only annoying thing is trump beats ronnie from behind but cant do it vs wilson or stuart.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Loving the referee in the Tramp match.

Which referee has the final?

Marcel <ok>

What? Again? Who is he shagging?

Hearn or Jason Ferguson.

:limp: