Post a reply

Re: Coral English Open last 128 !!!!!!

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:I have put in an early request for 9 days of Annual Leave in April.

With Easter being where it is, I can leave work on 13th April, and not go back to work until the 2nd May with just 9 days of leave.

I got the whole Crucible off.

Fascinating. :sad:

Postby Andre147

Ding is absolutely right in his presser: 3 years ago in that 2013/2014 season he won 5 ranking events, 3 of them consecutively.

It's not impossible to win all 4 of these Home Nations events, but highly unlikely I'd say, above all because it's Best of 7 format for all of them, and we all know how those work out for the top players at times.

Maybe someone wins this English Open and then gets knocked out first or second round in the next, then all this talk about the 1 million prize will be over. But it gets people talking and that's what Big Bazza wants!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Bazza H is there!

How rare. He's usually on holiday when the snookers on.

Big boxing match coming up at the venue, he's probably there for a meeting about that, according the Fouldsy.

Oh yeah. The Bellew fight is this weekend. That must be in Manchester.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Maybe someone wins this English Open and then gets knocked out first or second round in the next, then all this talk about the 1 million prize will be over. But it gets people talking and that's what Big Bazza wants!

IF someone wins the first two, the chat will be unbearable!!