Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

finishes off the match with a 46,what a crackin red it was though to start the break off.

Well done Ants. <ok>

Hard luck to Scott,he,s still very young,so still plenty time for him.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Where is everyone? Dan-Cat?

yo!! Was in the pub(s) till 3am last night so I had to do the old avoid the Island / Twitter / media black out so I could watch the match from last night and I just managed to do that.

What a chilling and thrilling match it was. That kamikaze plant and those clearances. Ronnie climbing up the ladder of his form in every match... he's almost at the top, and I bet the other players are starting to recycle themselves. I hope they separate the glass from the cardboard.

Right off to play snooker now yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my weekly date with the green baize such a thrill.

I was beating myself up last week that I was a much better player when I was 20, and couldn't fathom it, then I remembered I played at least an hour a day. Every day. More at the weekends. Duh. That'll do it

Good on ya Dan,i wish you a good game and hope you win.

Bfore the summer started,i went once a week,or at least once every 2 weeks to my club to play some frames,but throughout the summer i only went about once every 3 weeks.

As from next week,i plan on going at least once a week again though,we,ll see if i manage it,i,ve bcome a bit lazy tbh. :emb: :-)

Postby eraserhead

Can't believe Mavis beat Liang, I would think that makes Ronnie's path to the semis significantly easier now.

I also thought McGill would win comfortably he seems to have been putting away the lower ranked players quite easily recently, hopefully he's able to give Robbo a game.

Postby Andre147

Where's Vodka these days? I love it when he bashes Trump for his BurgerKing logo. pmsl

Postby Andre147

Trump such a waste of talent in my opinion.. with his age and talent and only one TC Title and that was in 2011...

An arrogant attitude earlier on in his career helped him with that, plus I think Bingham's and Carter's defeat at the Worlds really hurt his confidence.

Postby eraserhead

Yeah, can't believe he's never been in a masters final. You'd think that kind of event would be right up his alley.

Postby Andre147

Trump played well, his long potting was great today. let's see how he fares against old nemesis Higgins.

Postby TheRocket

Great match from Trump. Would like to see him winning a few tournaments this season and hopefully the WC one day. Always appreciated his skills and talent.

Postby eraserhead

So often he plays like this against lower players then can't follow it up against someone in top 16, but looking forward to Higgins v Trump.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:So often he plays like this against lower players then can't follow it up against someone in top 16, but looking forward to Higgins v Trump.

Very true that, Higgins especially.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:misusing the miss rule off a fluke. this is selby

why not play fair and play a saftey instead. disgusting.

Had Ronnie done the same you wouldnt say that.

Selby made the right shot, the fluke is just a bonus, what a player does after a fluke is what matters.

Postby Andre147

Selby 1-0 up against an opponent he usually struggles to find his A game, their h2h is a statment of that.

Postby Cloud Strife

He's always pushing the boundaries of fair play. Obviously it's not against the rules, but there is an unwritten code of conduct which should be adhered to, and Selby doesn't.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:

Had Ronnie done the same you wouldnt say that.

Selby made the right shot, the fluke is just a bonus, what a player does after a fluke is what matters.

i would say the same. but ronnie goes on with it. he has done that many times and played a saftey instead of putting it back time after time

Postby PoolBoy

Brilliant Andre!
You tell him!
MSG, please slow down, you'll have a diarrhoea episode!
But at least it'll be from your BUM and not your mouth! :happy: