Post a reply

European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 3rd ~ Sunday 9th of October at the Circul Globus, Bucharest

After 3 Days in Preston the event has now moved on to Bucharest in Romania the first time a Ranking Event has been held in the Country.

Shanghai Masters Champion Ding Junhui due to visa issues had to pull out and a few shock results sees Mark Williams, Stephen Maguire, Kyren Wilson and Stuart Bingham fall by the wayside.

But Ronnie O'Sullivan and World Champion Mark Selby is there aswell as Barry Hawkins, Ricky Walden, John Higgins, Marco Fu, Judd Trump, Shaun Murphy, Mark Allen, Neil Robertson and Allister Carter all hoping to pick up the inaugral European Masters.

Who will reach the last 16?

DRAW

Last 64 (Continued)

Mark Selby v Fergal O'Brien Selby leads 3-2
------------------------------------------
Daniel Wells v Ronnie O'Sullivan O'Sullivan leads 1-0

Last 32

Mark Selby/Fergal O'Brien v Dominic Dale
Barry Hawkins v Michael Wild Never played before
Alfie Burden v Yu Delu Yu Delu leads 1-0
Yan Bingtao v Ricky Walden Never played before
John Higgins v Michael Holt Higgins leads 10-2
Robin Hull v Tom Ford Never played before
Andrew Higginson v Marco Fu Higginson leads 6-2
Ben Woollaston v Judd Trump Trump leads 4-0
------------------------------------------
Shaun Murphy v Mark Davis Murphy leads 10-6
Zak Surety v Liang Wenbo Liang Wenbo leads 1-0
David Gilbert v Daniel Wells/Ronnie O'Sullivan
Daniel Womersley v Mark Allen Never played before
Neil Robertson v Graeme Dott Robertson leads 8-6
David Grace v Rhys Clark Tied at 1-1
Anthony McGill v Allister Carter Never played before
Luca Brecel v Scott Donaldson Brecel leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: European Masters Last 32 and Last 64 Heldover !!!!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Really excited for this new event! :-D

The arena is similar to the Tempodrom, and there will only be 2 tables in action. I dont know if the two are at the main arena, or just the one, but I think maybe it will be the 2 tables.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Really excited for this new event! :-D

The arena is similar to the Tempodrom, and there will only be 2 tables in action. I dont know if the two are at the main arena, or just the one, but I think maybe it will be the 2 tables.

I won't be able to watch much. Not before the end of the week, anyway. :grrr:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ali Carter is a very negative player

He really can be. I remember how disgusted Hendry was with him when he played Ronnie in the World Final.

I wouldn't pay that too much attention. Hendry is disgusted by everything.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ali Carter is a very negative player

He really can be. I remember how disgusted Hendry was with him when he played Ronnie in the World Final.

Nothing wrong in it and being disgusted is a bit strong from Hendry but its how Carter plays very old school

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I may not see much of it this week, definitely none today.

Anybody else watching? Can't even watch live scores at work, it's blocked. I need you to explain the action. Paint me a picture with your words....

Ford has beaten Hull 4-1 in a match not televised and its 3-2 to carter in a high quality old school tactical match against McGill

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Ford has beaten Hull 4-1 in a match not televised and its 3-2 to carter in a high quality old school tactical match against McGill

Good man. :hatoff:

Silly question, but how does the venue look? Or are you not seeing much on stream?

I know it's hard to tell watching on TV, but I'm always interested what a venue looks at a new venue. What the atmosphere might be like, etc... Any people in at this time of day?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Good man. :hatoff:

Silly question, but how does the venue look? Or are you not seeing much on stream?

I know it's hard to tell watching on TV, but I'm always interested what a venue looks at a new venue. What the atmosphere might be like, etc... Any people in at this time of day?

Venue looks ideal for snooker a smaller version of the tempodrom in berlin but first session not much in watching hopefully it will get better later

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

The table is green, with brown edges. The seats are red. The carpet is blue. There are two players (both white) and one referee (white also). Both cues are brown. The chalk is green.