Post a reply

Re: European Masters Last 128 and Last 64 !!!!!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie loses the opening frame. :chin:

You have a link mate?

I know you used to have a ES Player acount, I tried to login with it again but as I predicted you didn't pay the annual fee again.

No links so far. :td:

I don't currently have the ES player, mate. I'm watching it on the bet365 website.

You should consider it yourself.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

You have a link mate?

I know you used to have a ES Player acount, I tried to login with it again but as I predicted you didn't pay the annual fee again.

I don't currently have the ES player, mate. I'm watching it on the bet365 website.

Yes I know. How much do they ask you to pay for an initial betting before you can start watching?

Would you mind giving an update for those not watching and how Ronnie is playing. Sheers. <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

You have a link mate?

Yes I know. How much do they ask you to pay for an initial betting before you can start watching?

Would you mind giving an update for those not watching and how Ronnie is playing. Sheers. <ok>

You don't have to bet anything at all. Just sign up and deposit £5. You can just leave that £5 there forever if you like and that will give you access to all their streams.

I'm dipping in and out of the snooker, will be following the football as well.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie looks the same as he did in Shanghai. Could be about to go 2-0 down. :td:

he did level at 1-1, but could be going 2-1 down.

Would be a shame if he lost to a player like this, but still ways to go yet.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ronnie looks the same as he did in Shanghai. Could be about to go 2-0 down. :td:

Yeah, I know what you mean.

The European Masters would have been dead in the water before it had even properly begun if Ronnie were to lose before the venue stages.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

The European Masters would have been dead in the water before it had even properly begun if Ronnie were to lose before the venue stages.

I wouldn't say dead, but it would be a major body blow no doubt.

It was an exhibition between Ronnie and Bingham at that venue that made all this possible in the first place.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I wouldn't say dead, but it would be a major body blow no doubt.

It was an exhibition between Ronnie and Bingham at that venue that made all this possible in the first place.

Indeed.

Anyway, back to the match....

Ronnie's breakbuilding still looks like utter crap. It won't cost him in this match, but he needs to improve it certainly.

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:when is his next match?

He gets his next match in this competition held over to the venue.

I think he next plays in the International Championship qualies which start on Thursday.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:didint cahill and ronnie play a qualifier (even for the IC) two years back?

What's happening with Cahill?

He looked good in his UK Championship run the other year. He aint really done much since.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:didint cahill and ronnie play a qualifier (even for the IC) two years back?

What's happening with Cahill?

He looked good in his UK Championship run the other year. He aint really done much since.

nothings happening with him he overachieved in one of the biggest events so the expectations on him from fans and himself went up a notch or 2.

i dont think he was ready for the main tour when he earned his spot.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Steve should come out of retirement to play in the English Open. The trophy is named after him, after all. <ok>

yea and rename it "The Steve Davis used to be good trophy" (just look at him now :dizzy:)