Post a reply

Shanghai Masters Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Monday 19th of September - Sunday 25th of September at the Shanghai Grand Stage, China

It's Semi-Finals time, and first up we have World Champion Mark Selby against Stuart Bingham, the former who has been playing really well since his Paul Hunter Classic title in late August.

Next we have local hero Ding Junhui who has rediscovered his good form, against Scotland's Stephen Maguire who has made a 147 in this tournament and badly wants to get inside the Top 16 again.

Who will reach the Final and be one match away from the £85,000 top prize and the Title?

DRAW

Semi-Finals

Ding Junhui v Stephen Maguire Maguire leads 7-6
Stuart Bingham v Mark Selby Selby leads 10-8

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Shanghai Masters Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Two quality semi-finals.

Good luck to Bingham and Ding (although wouldn't be too unhappy with a Mags win).

what about a Selby win.

will you get a tantrum if that happens?

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Two quality semi-finals.

Good luck to Bingham and Ding (although wouldn't be too unhappy with a Mags win).

what about a Selby win.

will you get a tantrum if that happens?

No, of course not. I'll congratulate him as always and move onto the next tournament. <ok>

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody joining me at 7am to watch this?

It will be 2am for me, so no.

Postby Gridlock

I will join in brotherhood, I assume anyhow, with one Hendry_fan, in cheering on Mags for the trophy!

Postby Andre147

Definately not watching the first Semi live.

I'll watch the second, and I'm glad the best match (for me) is the afternoon one.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Unless Maguire wins the tournament, the pattern of a different winner every year will end.

Good point. Morning :)

Dan Cat. :bowdown: I thought I'd be on my own.