Post a reply

Funny reading old posts sometimes

Postby SnookerFan

Going through old posts, and it's funny reading old threads like this;

posting.php?mode=reply&f=25&t=1131

There's me slating Eurosport, but several years on I find myself being more annoyed by the BBC commentators than the Eurosport ones. Now BBC Interactive is less than what it used to be, I find myself on Eurosport a lot more during BBC tournaments too. Usually until the one-table set-up, at least. Outside of Phil Studd who can be a bit divvy, most of the Eurosport commentators are inoffensive enough. Most of the BBC commentators are loud mouth bellends.

In Eurosport's defence, they've tightened up a lot on the scheduling issues I mentioned in the above thread, which I think was my main problem with it, rather than the commentators. Eurosport starts shows a lot more on time than they used to, and my only criticism now is that they often don't bother to put the final on live. But it's certainly something they've improved on. A lot.

Sorry, about my ranting about things old irrelevant posts that nobody cares about. But it was an old post I came across, and was comparing how much I'd enjoyed Eurosport's coverage of the Shanghai Masters this week. And hey, the final is on all day on Sunday. :D

Re: Funny reading old posts sometimes

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Got a lot of time on your hands, do you.

I was trying to avoid finding out scores, so I can watch the highlights tonight.

Was reading through some older threads. I like to reminisce about older snooker times. The good old days.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

I was trying to avoid finding out scores, so I can watch the highlights tonight.

Was reading through some older threads. I like to reminisce about older snooker times. The good old days.

No, I wasn't having go at you. I do that myself sometimes. It's always interesting to go back and read stuff from years gone by.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No, I wasn't having go at you. I do that myself sometimes. It's always interesting to go back and read stuff from years gone by.

Many of them with egg on face <doh> pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Are you sure? I was very upset.