Post a reply

I've started dreaming about snooker

Postby SnookerFan

Last night I had a dream. I was in a pub having a pint, then I realised Alex Higgins owned the pub. I was like; "Wo!" and then, for some reason, Kirk Stevens came out and served me a pint.

Steve Davis came in, downed a shot, and left.

I started talking to Alex about the legends of snooker events, and how I was going to see it in Redhill, and was snake hissed that Michaela Tabb wasn't refereeing that one. Then John Virgo came in, and started taking the snake hiss because I've met her enough times. I laughed, and started having a pint with Virgo.

Am I going insane here?

Re: I've started dreaming about snooker

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Am I going insane here?

YES

you need a dose of

then your dreams will be different rofl

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Your all right for the time being Snooker Fan, it's when wild starts popping into your dreams that I'd start to worry. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Your all right for the time being Snooker Fan, it's when wild starts popping into your dreams that I'd start to worry. <laugh>

jesus he would be worried what about me <laugh>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

wildJONESEYE wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Your all right for the time being Snooker Fan, it's when wild starts popping into your dreams that I'd start to worry. <laugh>

jesus he would be worried what about me <laugh>

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Ah man, now you've suggested that, it's going to be in my subconcious. If you guys make me start having dreams about Mr Joneseye there, I am going to be snake hissed.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 24 May 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Monique

SnookerFan wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:as long as they are not wet dreams then you'll be ok :scared: <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

As of yet, I have had no wet dream about John Virgo, don't worry.

Phew! :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:as long as they are not wet dreams then you'll be ok :scared: <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

As of yet, I have had no wet dream about John Virgo, don't worry.

Phew! :bowdown:

He's not my type.

Postby Alex0paul

Had a bizarre dream that Mark Davis won the World title with the final finishing at 3am

Postby Tubberlad

StalinESQ wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:I just dream about women...

wont be long before you start sh&gging them too........ give it time son. :wave:

<laugh>

Nice one Smart. It's my ambition to one day become intimate with the female form, it sure does look good. Had my first kiss last week, so well on my way :wave: got a bit overexcited though :shy: