Post a reply

2017 Tickets

Postby ScottCorno

Bazza has worked his magic on the prices, some fair increases;

-- There's now a premium price (rows C-E ish) on the sides; prices astronomically.

--Sunday R2 14.30 sessions are now £33 instead of £28

-- Monday Final 14.30 session now £88 instead of £66

Probably more changes I haven't spotted

Re: 2017 Tickets

Postby Morinas77

Do those premium prices in B and C have give you more than just the seat? VIP access somewhere or anything like that? I believe row A seats were the normal price.

I refreshed right at 9:00:00 and was 430 or so in the queue. As it turned out this was still a pretty good outcome. Didn't look at the latter stages, so no idea what was available there.

As Selby is this years champion, I didn't buy Table 1 on Saturday.

Postby ScottCorno

Morinas77 wrote:Do those premium prices in B and C have give you more than just the seat? VIP access somewhere or anything like that? I believe row A seats were the normal price.

I refreshed right at 9:00:00 and was 430 or so in the queue. As it turned out this was still a pretty good outcome. Didn't look at the latter stages, so no idea what was available there.

As Selby is this years champion, I didn't buy Table 1 on Saturday.

A was the normal price.

Having looked again (for the final at least) there are two pink categories, VIP and Premium.

I think premium are just for the best seats... might be wrong though.

Looks like AM sessions prices are frozen, +£5 for 14.00 and +£10 for 19.00 for normal tickets at the weekend.

Postby SnookerFan

I was queuing for tickets this morning. Didn't bother.

A few seats left now, all expensive. May not bother, but I said that last year.

Might wait, go to Qualifiers. Or not at all.

Postby Alex0paul

Semis and Final are sold out

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Semis and Final are sold out

I'm 99.9% confident that I'll give it a skip this year.

Postby Alex0paul

Im hoping opening weekend tickets are still available by tomorrow as I get paid then. Stupid Bank Holiday!

Postby Alex0paul

Im hoping opening weekend tickets are still available by tomorrow as I get paid then. Stupid Bank Holiday!