Post a reply

Snooker Island on mobile devices

Postby Roland

While we await the lengthy process of getting vBulletin fully customised (no idea how long it's going to take) Snooker Island can now be viewed using the Tapatalk App available on most mobile devices. The App costs £1.99 and has many different forums covering all interests. For more information: http://www.tapatalk.com/

Once you download the App, search for snooker and you should see Snooker Island. It makes using the forum a lot easier than through internet browsers such as Safari so should encourage more use when on the move.

Re: Snooker Island on mobile devices

Postby Forum Follower

Hi Roland, I tried as suggested but Snooker Island is not listed in Tapatalk at the moment, so I've just installed Forum Talk instead (Android app). That let me log in to Snooker Island as a guest, but not using my username. Is it because my username has a space in it? If so can you change it please? Thanks.

Postby SnookerFan

Forum Follower wrote:Hi Roland, I tried as suggested but Snooker Island is not listed in Tapatalk at the moment, so I've just installed Forum Talk instead (Android app). That let me log in to Snooker Island as a guest, but not using my username. Is it because my username has a space in it? If so can you change it please? Thanks.

Did you sort it out?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Forum Follower wrote:Hi Roland, I tried as suggested but Snooker Island is not listed in Tapatalk at the moment, so I've just installed Forum Talk instead (Android app). That let me log in to Snooker Island as a guest, but not using my username. Is it because my username has a space in it? If so can you change it please? Thanks.

Did you sort it out?

Sure SF...

2 years later rofl