6%
Colin Murray
6%
Matt Smith
6%

Total votes : 18

Re: Which presenter is the best?

Postby Andre147

Always loved Hazel, she has the knowledge and knows how to ask the right questions.

Sometimes it can be a bit repetitive with personal questions,but she's by far the best of those for me.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Despite what some might say, Hazel has come leaps and bounds since she first started doing the snooker. She's quite knowledgable now it seems about shots and whatnot.

Matt Smith is hard to call, because he hasn't really had much time to present snooker. He does Eurosport right? I like him though, same with Rishi. When Rishi did ITV4 it was just like.. the biggest contrast ever to Jill Douglas. He's become a really good presenter.

Postby SnookerFan

Jill Douglas, I feel a bit of sympathy for because snooker clearly isn't her sport. I'm guessing she's been roped into it as a general sports presenter. I feel she tries hard, and has got better than when she first started. I certainly don't feel she's taking the snake hiss out of the sport, like I have on occasion with Colin Murray. She's not as good as Hazel Irvine, but hasn't been doing it as long.

Matt Smith is Eurosport, and his presenting of the German Masters is a bit :zzz: Seemed better suited to his interviews at The Crucible role.

Postby GJ

Jason for me hes fitted in so well

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:Always loved Hazel, she has the knowledge and knows how to ask the right questions.

Sometimes it can be a bit repetitive with personal questions,but she's by far the best of those for me.

When Higgins is playing she is abit biased

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:Jason for me hes fitted in so well

Jason's generally good but occasionally says something ridiculous.

I haven't seen Colin Murray doing the snooker but I generally think he's a smug idiot so feel pretty comfortable saying he's the worst. The only thing I've thought he was good on was MOTD2 because he had the balls to challenge the pundits.

Jill sometimes you can tell she's a little out of her depth but she'llcome good once she's had a good few years to get some knowledge about the game.

Rishi is Ok but a little bland.

Hazel's clearly the best.

Postby SnookerFan

Eurosport was embarrassing last night. Getting drunk, Colin Murray sucking hard on Ronnie Wood nuts. Look everybody, we got a dog in the studio. <doh>