Post a reply

What's wrong with Robertson?

Postby 151kbar151

After he won UK, everybody was talking about that he is only player now with ability to win Triple crown in one season. But then he lost in second round at Masters, bottled Welsh final with Ronnie, DNQ for German Masters, 1st round loss to Ebdon at Grand Prix, 1st round loss to Noppon Saengkham at China Open. And now losing 3-6 to Holt after first session. What's going on there?

Re: What's wrong with Robertson?

Postby Cloud Strife

I for one wasn't fooled by his wins in the UK and CoC. Those were hollow wins at best, as the defending wasn't in them.

Postby vodkadiet

Yes, Robertson looks bereft of confidence. I still expect him to beat Holt though, as I think Holt will choke on it.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Yes, Robertson looks bereft of confidence. I still expect him to beat Holt though, as I think Holt will choke on it.

Holt will probably choke it yes, hope not.

But it's a fact since winning the UK he's done nothing, reached Final of Welsh but was beaten by the better player Ronnie.

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Yes, Robertson looks bereft of confidence. I still expect him to beat Holt though, as I think Holt will choke on it.

Holt will probably choke it yes, hope not.

But it's a fact since winning the UK he's done nothing, reached Final of Welsh but was beaten by the better player Ronnie.

He collapsed against O'Sullivan there. That was a cause for concern.

Postby SnookerFan

Forms comes and goes.

What's wrong with Ding? He aint done much this season.

If every player who had a few bad tournament there was something wrong with them, there'd be something wrong with everybody.