Post a reply

Who is this man?

Postby 151kbar151

Who is the man in the white and blue striped T-shirt? He is sitting on the right side of players chairs and he is there every WCH for many years.

Re: Who is this man?

Postby kruppy

It's a Coventry shirt. In another thread someone said he holds some kind of renewable super ticket for the entire tournament.

Postby Andre147

kruppy wrote:It's a Coventry shirt. In another thread someone said he holds some kind of renewable super ticket for the entire tournament.

Last year they have it.

No more season tickets for next season, finally. :happy:

Flat draw for everyone, not only the players, no protecion. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

That's Front Row Brian.

There's another guy I've spoken to that has said ticket, he stays in the hotel I'm usually in.

They are doing away with them, he says next year will be the last.

Postby TheSaviour

I personally certainly wouldn´t recommend that to anyone. You won´t notice a thing before you are gone if getting too much hooked up.

And that´s a guaranteed.

Don´t have a clue why.. Probably I just won´t have downed enough many BISCHOFFENS rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I personally certainly wouldn´t recommend that to anyone. You won´t notice a thing before you are gone if getting too much hooked up.

And that´s a guaranteed.

Don´t have a clue why.. Probably I just won´t have downed enough many BISCHOFFENS rofl rofl

:anyone:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Is that the guy who worked for Five Live?

Yes.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is that the guy who worked for Five Live?

Yes.

I didn't hear him on commentary, it was silent last night in the bar.

How are his skills?

Postby SnookerEd25

Nothing to Email home about, but I suppose anything' better than having to listen to Virgo. Missed opportunity to give Clive a couple of shifts though.