Post a reply

Re: Who will win this tournament, I say?

Postby LC

I can't see Ronnie winning it, his head has to be right for too many days and he has said many times he doesn't enjoy it, I predict selby or Robertson

Postby Andre147

Gridlock wrote:My gut says Higgins...my heart says Kyren..

Higgins will never win another Worlds, that much is garanteed. Way too incosistent to really challenge for another title.

Hopefully it's Ronnie. If not, then I'm all for Ding or Kyren.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie79 wrote:Andre after Bingham winning it last year i dont think you can rule higgins out. If bingo could win it anyone can.

It doesn't work that way.

Higgins hasn't been consistent on his performances over long matches for a long time, and this tournament won't suddenly change that.

You can't possibly compare Bingham to suddenly saying anyone can win, like I said, it doesn't work that way, and Higgins will never win another title, that much I'm 100% sure.

Postby Sickpotter

Andre147 wrote:

Higgins will never win another Worlds, that much is garanteed. Way too incosistent to really challenge for another title.

I'd never write off Higgins, particularly not in a season he won 2 rankers :shrug:

I'd like to see Ding win one, he's been very solid so far and can't help but pick up confidence from flying through qualifying.

Is the draw posted somewhere? I should probably look at it before predicting..... :emb:

Postby Andre147

Sickpotter wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I'd never write off Higgins, particularly not in a season he won 2 rankers :shrug:

I'd like to see Ding win one, he's been very solid so far and can't help but pick up confidence from flying through qualifying.

Is the draw posted somewhere? I should probably look at it before predicting..... :emb:

Random draw is tomorrow at 10 a.m on WS Youtube channel. Then just go to Wikipedia or something like that to have a look at the full draw before making your preditcs.